61-65

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 61:

    Dugu Mohan was trying to hold Ruan Chacha, but was stopped by Ruan Yujin, "Asshole! You are no one in our Ruan family!!"

    "No such thing, a misunderstanding." Dugu Mohan still refused to let Ruan go. Cha Cha's hand, even if she was struggling secretly.

    Ruan Yujin grabbed Dugu Mohan's collar, Ruan Chacha hurriedly stopped him, "Yujin, he is not at fault, I am wrong." Seeing Green Tea's non-stop surge of excitement, she went to the head with excitement.

    Ruan Chacha's words made Ruan Yujin even more angry, and she was about to hit him with a fist, but was stopped by Han Annan.

    Midsummer was also worried about Dugu Mohan being beaten. "Brother Yujin, Mohan is a good man, please don't beat him." Shengxia begged Ruan Yujin.

    Ruan Chacha was crying silently, Ruan Yujin felt that Midsummer was really disgusting, "What are you? I only have a sister and no sister."     Midea

    was incredibly excited, "But...you are obviously my cousin."

Retorted her expressionlessly, "Shao Pan brother and sister, I won't eat this set." After speaking, he ignored the midsummer.

    "Ruan Chacha, don't make me look down on you. How about the strength of arguing with me before? Now it doesn't make any noise to bullying others." Ruan Yujin was stopped and couldn't beat Dugu Mohan.

    Ruan Chacha held each other's hands, her face was pale, "I... I can't bear to bear the fierce cold brother."

    Ruan Yujin was so angry that she wanted to lose her temper and wanted to get rid of Han Annan and Zhu Changyu's obstacles, "Such a man, except for being a little bit cold, Handsome is also generally handsome, no one here is better than him, President Qiu is better-looking and

    fancier than him." As soon as he said this, Ruan Chacha could clearly feel the cold breath emanating from Dugu Mohan.

    Dugumo stared at Qiu Mo coldly, and then warned Ruan Yujin.

    "I don't want to hear these rebellious words again." After speaking, he pulled Ruan Chacha towards the room Ruan Chacha wanted to choose.

    Ruan Yujin kicked and clamored behind him, "I knew I would not stop my dad in the ward, let him beat you up."

    Zhu Changyu desperately blocked Ruan Yujin, and Mo Han was also true, why everyone wanted to beat him .

    Qiu Mo's smile disappeared at this moment, staring at Dugu Mohan holding Ruan Chacha's hand, entering the room together, and then closing the door.

    Midsummer was also very sad, but she would stick to it and let Dugu Mohan see her sincerity.

    "Ms. Sheng, the last time I asked someone to touch porcelain tea tea, what tricks did you want to play this time?" Han Annan directly satirized.

    Shengxia's complexion changed, and he avoided his sight uncomfortably, Lin Moyu stood in front of Shengxia.

    "I believe that Midsummer will not do such a thing." Lin Moyu obviously protects Midsummer.