43

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 43

    Ruan Chacha was holding the car key and wanted to insert it into the car keyhole, but her hand was shaking constantly, she was really scared and panicked.

    Thinking of the last notification on the system, her heart kept falling and her limbs got cold.

    "Huh!" Ruan Chacha took a deep breath. If she wants to be steady, she must be steady, first to the destination given by the system.

    At first, she drove very slowly. She couldn't drive too fast. Mainly, she only drove when she was learning to drive, and she never bought a car afterwards. In the previous world, she wanted to learn to drive part-time as a driver.

    But as soon as I got the driver's license, I took my dog, and tried my best not to think about it so much, and followed the route given by the system.

    Dugu Mohan is taking the elevator down into the garage. He is going to the cake shop to let the driver get off work first.

    Ruan Chacha likes to eat cakes. Another old-fashioned cake tastes very good. I bought it and gave her a taste. Dugu Mo Hanshun wanted to buy some other snacks for her.

    Before opening the car door, Dugu Mohan was stopped, her eyes condensed, "Something?"

    Bai Xin sat upstairs and waited for him for a long time, but did not see him, and immediately went down to the garage to wait for him.

    "It's really hard to see you, why don't you let me go up?" With a

    cold and cold expression, Dugu ignored her and opened the car door before going in.

    He was pulled by Bai Xin, "I can't tell if I want to talk to you now? Dugu Mohan, don't be too arrogant."

    Dugu Mohan glanced at his watch, "What's the matter? Say it."

    Bai Xin seemed to see him. Something really happened, "Nothing, just want to see you, didn't Chacha come to the company with you?"

    When Dugu Mohan heard the name of Chacha, he subconsciously looked at the watch in his hand, "No, call

    me if something happened ." Bai Xin just refused to let him in, "I have something to tell you when I come over. You have to be careful that summer. Lin Moyu next to her seems to have been suppressed by

    someone recently , and I think she is holding grudges." "Maybe I will attack you." Although it is not easy to attack them, but people are in a hurry, they can do anything and everything. Still have to be careful.

    Seeing that she was here for this matter, Dugu Mohan glanced at her unexpectedly, "I know about this." Then he got into the car door.

    Before Bai Xin finished speaking, Dugu Mohan drove past her.

    "Hey! I haven't finished yet!" Bai Xin was so angry that he stomped his feet on the spot, and finally got into his car, planning to go home, and found that Dugu Mohan, who was supposed to take another road, was in front of her.

    Bai Xin felt strange. His villa shouldn't take this road. Just now he was watching the time. What is he trying to do?

    Under the messenger, Bai Xin followed, curious what he was going to do.