51-55

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 51

    Ruan Yujin: "..." I had to put down the dishes and chopsticks, got up and re-entered the door, and shouted my sister. Ruan Chacha also responded in embarrassment. She was so embarrassed that her toes were about to grab the five rooms and one hall, but. . So cool.

    Sheng Su was so angry that he stared at Ruan Chacha fiercely when he found a chance. It seemed that this would scare Ruan Chacha away.

    Ruan Chacha not only refused to eat this set, but also smiled at her, but laughed very ironically.

    Ruan Yujin’s temper is not good or bad, and she didn’t take this matter to heart. Regarding Ruan Zongping kept giving Ruan Chacha some vegetables, she didn’t care about it because she was afraid that she would not have enough to eat, thinking that his father was also eager to love her for a few days. It should be faded.

    After eating, I returned to the room, turned on the computer and played the drama, when someone knocked on the door, Ruan Chacha opened the room door in doubt.

    Ruan Yujin held the fruit plate in one hand and the juice in the other hand, with a pale face, "What kind of ecstasy soup did you pour Dad!" When

    she said this, Ruan Chacha clearly heard his teeth gritted .     Glancing

    behind him, he took the fruit plate and juice in surprise, "Brother, you are so good."

Ruan Yujin's ears became red, "I don't care what tricks you want to play, don't get me involved, otherwise..." To Ruan Cha Cha waved his fist.

    Ruan Chacha's face turned pale, "Brother, you misunderstood me, how could my sister do any tricks to you."

    Ruan Yujin felt strange, "What's wrong with you? You twisted your words, crazy... Ah! "

    I would not finish, it was a slap in the face towards Ruanzong Ping to call him back," pop "sound stuffy.

    Ruan Zongping couldn't listen anymore, so he raised his hand and called to his son. Ruan Yujin was caught off guard and was slapped several times on the back.

    "Dad! Dad! Why are you hitting me!" Ruan Yujin was beaten by Ruan Zongping and ran away.

    "I played you! Otherwise what? I asked you what else? Asking you to send a fruit plate and juice to your sister, you talk a lot! It's another trick and crazy or something, you usually say this behind me Yes?" There was a

    lot of movement upstairs, and the downstairs was thinking how to rectify Ruan Chacha's Sheng Suxin. Hearing the sound, he ran up immediately.

    "Zong Ping! How are you beating your son!" Sheng Suxin protected Ruan Yujin.

    Ruan Zongping pointed at him, "Dare to have another time, see how I beat you."

    Ruan Yujin was beaten to death on the back, and she inadvertently saw Ruan Chacha smiling at him stunned.

    "Ruan Chacha, wait for me!" Ruan Yujin ran fast while Ruan Zongping hadn't reacted, but the slippers Ruan Zongping threw at him accurately hit the back of his head.