12

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 12

    Dugu Xiaoling's face when facing Ruan Chacha was very ugly. Bai Xin was a bit too proactive. She originally thought Ruan Chacha would show her face or make trouble like before, but what she didn't expect was that Ruan Chacha was not only indifferent, but also The performance is very afraid of Dugu desert cold.

    Bai Xin could see that Dugu Mohan didn't care much about her. She glanced at Ruan Chacha sitting on the sofa. She felt that it was Ruan Chacha, but Dugu Mohan was scrupulous. She wanted Ruan Chacha to get acquainted with her and leave. Don’t get in the way. She talked with Dugu Mohan.

    "Chacha? I just forgot to say hello to you. My name is Bai Xin." Bai Xin seemed to have discovered Ruan Chacha afterwards.

    Ruan Chacha rolled her eyes in her heart. Do you think who is a fool when you say this? Have you looked at her several times, and have you forgotten?

    She waved her hand timidly and replied timidly, "It's okay, I am Ruan Chacha."

    Bai Xin smiled generously, "What kind of make-up do you use? I just brought back a lot of set-up and foundation from abroad, domestic Can't buy it."

    She thought Ruan Chacha would be curious or asked her what brand it was, but Ruan Chacha just smiled embarrassedly.

    "I don't use cosmetics. Your makeup looks good. It's not as stupid as I am. I can't even wipe foundation." Ruan Chacha lowered her head sadly.

    Bai Xin: "..." Why does this sound so uncomfortable?

    Dugu Mohan understood what Ruan Chacha meant and wanted to laugh.

    Bai Xin ate a soft nail, feeling somewhat unwilling.

    "Then you have good skin, so you and Mo Han are in a good relationship, right?" Ruan Chacha secretly satirized.

    Dugu Mohan once again made a big alarm, as if he didn't understand why the topic turned to him again?

    Ruan Chacha lowered her head sadly, "Brother Mohan treats me very well. I have always misunderstood Brother Mohan, so Brother Mohan doesn't like me very much now."

    Bai Xin didn't expect that she would be directly in front of everyone. Speaking out, Dugu was cold and unable to breathe.

    "It's fine if you know it." Dugu Mohan was indeed very angry by her, all kinds of framed, and had never suffered such wrongs.

    Ruan Chacha directly covered her face and wept, "It was me who disturbed Brother Mohan and other women... It was my fault, I know, I'm sorry, I will never disturb you again, as long as Brother Mohan doesn't reply. Home, let me meet the last time, tea and tea will be satisfied."

    Bai Xin said again: "..." Her implication is that she is the woman in her mouth now, Bai Xin feels the servant and Dugu Xiaoling watch Looking at her weird, clenched fists tightly.

    Xi Le felt very distressed. Just as a secretary came, Bai Xin came again. It was really difficult for his wife to comfort Ruan Chacha.

    Dugumo cold green face: "??" Where did the woman come from?