Choices

I woke up the next morning cradled up against his bare chest. I was wrapped up in his arms like a baby, I looked up at him and he had just looked down at me.

"Did I wake you?"

"Nah," He answered casually. "I've been up for about an hour."

"Why didnt you wake me?" I asked sitting up and looking back at him.

"Because you looked so peaceful. Plus you were extremely sore and tired from last night and I felt bad, I wanted you to get your well needed and deserved rest. And it was cute watching you sleep in my shirt."

"Yeah you probably want to throw this away its... gross." I hinted, pinching the shirt at my chest and making it hover over me.

"No, if anything that'll be the reason I keep the shirt. Itll make me think of you."

"Well I'm not going anywhere any time soon... hopefully." I said with a stretch. My arms reached up and he drove his fingers to my armpits, tickling me. His intent was obvious and it work, I balled up giggling and rocked backwards and he tickled me.

He stopped rather soon and just looked down and smiled at me. He was slightly leaned over me now and I just stared up at him. He brought his hand over and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?"

"Because I'm just that amazing. You came at the right time- somehow the perfect time and I felt something for you, even if I was black out drunk."

He slightly smiled and nodded as he rested his hand on my cheek. "But Kol," he sighed and I shook my head as I propped myself onto my elbows.

"Why should it matter what I feel for Kol now if I'm here with you? Yes the feelings are mutual between me and him, but your the only one I've spent time with."

"Your right. Which means you need to go do something with him today, to get your mind straight."

"Fine." I agreed unwillingly, I didnt want to bring up that he did it again so I didnt. It seems that whatever he says I do, and I always do it happily because I want him to be happy.

"Let's get dressed," He decided, he rolled over and got up. He put his boxers back on and his pants soon after. I got up and put my pants on, I went to take off his shirt but he stopped me.

"Leave it on. It suits you." He smiled as he pulled a very thin, white shirt out of his back pocket like a handkerchief.

The shirt I wore was black with a few hand made rips, it had a very dark blue rose bud in the middle. It was extremely faded, I could tell it's been worn over a hundred times. It sagged over my body but on his it was tight, showing off every muscle he had.

We walked out happily holding hands, he would occasionally ram his shoulder into mine, knocking me off balance. We got into the elevator and stood there, listening to the sappy music that was play. Sexual tension filled the little space we were in, like we were breathing it in.

"Do you know... how badly... I want to slam you onto the floor... and rock your world in only 4 minutes."

I looked up at him and smiled, "What's stopping you?" He looked down at me.

"I dont want to explain to Kol as to why you cant walk when we get back." He sighed looking back up at the numbers ticking down.

"I dont know why that would matter."

"Its matters because I want you to spend the day with him Zorro. I dont want you to want me, and maybe if you fall for him itll break the sire bond."