Today

When I walked in I told Caroline and Damon everything that happened.

Damon wasnt the happiest but he understood that me ending up at there house wasnt completely under my control.

They told me about the Mikaelsons and who each one was. Caroline said that most seniors were skipping school today because tonight was senior prank night. I was absolutely ecstatic to see Bonnie and Tyler. They haven't shown up yet, they weren't my favorite people in the world but I cared about them. I thought itd be cool to see how Tyler is doing with the whole werewolf thing and how Bonnie was doing with her magic.

***

Later tonight we all made our way to school. We met up with everyone and started.

Cups filled with water in the gym, gluing teachers desks shut, TPing the pool, putting rat catchers in classrooms. It was fun, until a man walked in telling us we were busted while holding a girls arm. The voice echoed through the gym, it was slight familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it. Then I realized the man was holding Elena. He had a blonde girl follow in behind him, and another man was behind her.

His face I recognize immediately, it was Kai. Which meant the others were the Mikaelsons.

"Ah! Kayda!" The British man called, throwing Elena to the floor. "I'm sorry love, how rude am I? I have yet to introduce myself. I am Klaus, Klaus Mikaelson. This is Rebekah my sister. You've met the others." He smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well you see, there was those whole curse I was supposed to break. In order to break it, Elena needed to die. As we can all see here she is still alive! Bit of a problem in my case."

I looked over to Kai, he smiled at me and waved his fingers.

"Sister, go find the werewolf." He ordered.

"Wheres Stefan? What did you do with him." Elena asked. Then Bonnie walked in, close behind her was Rebekah dragging Tyler in.

"Let's make this simple! Ever time I try and make a hybrid, they die because of your blood." He pointed at Elena then bit his wrist and made Tyler drink his blood. "So Bonnie, you have to find a way to keep Tyler alive. Clock is ticking." Then his body dropped to the floor, cold.

Unknowingly I smiled as his body dropped. Kai chuckled at the sight of my expression.

"Go on Bonnie," He demanded. Bonnie and Matt ran out of the gym. Kai walked over to us. "Rebekah, take care of the wolf. I'll hold Elena." Rebekah did as told and she dragged him away. Kai rested his elbow on my shoulder and leaned on me carefully, then Stefan came strutting in.

"Klaus." He said.

"Come to save your damsel?"

"I've come to pledge my loyalty and ask you for my forgiveness."

"You've broken that pledge already."

"Elena mean nothing to me anymore." He slurred, giving her the side eye. "I'll do anything you ask of me." He promised.

"Great. Let's drink on it." Klaus said offering his hand to me, I was going to take it but Kai held me back. "He wont kill the girl."

"Klaus, the line draws with her. Hes a ripper, he'll kill her."

"Come on over love," He told me. I looked up at Kai as I continued to stick my hand out. Klaus quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Kai. He placed my back up against his chest and moved the hair covering my neck behind me.

"Klaus please." Kai begged for me.

"Shes not putting up a fight mate, so why dont you go take a seat."