Yourself

I stood up straight and looked at them as I closed the door.

"Where in God's name were you?" Caroline asked. "We were supposed to go out and do fun things! Why didnt you come back?"

"I was doing some... things."

"As in things do you mean Kai?" Damon asked.

"Damon!" I yelled.

"I'll take that as a yes." He muttered.

"Well then what were you doing today?" Caroline demanded.

"I uh.." I laughed. "I crashed a wedding- kind of."

"What do you mean you kind of crashed a wedding?"

"I mean me and Kol went to a random  wedding, we - he objected and everyone was shocked, then we left."

"God so that's why you smell like the both of them?" Caroline complained scrunching her nose.

"Yeah whatever. I'm going to go take a shower." I said as I stumbled towards the stairs.

"You alright vamperina?" Damon asked.

"Yeah... yeah I'm alright." I said walking up the stairs.

"She probably got her guts rearranged too many times." I heard a new voice say, I turned around and saw Stefan standing there. I saw Caroline cower slightly and Damon scoffed.

"What's up with you?"

"Turned it off," He smiled. "Right after I didnt kill Elena."

"Good job," I nodded and turned away.

"You going back over there Kay?" Damon asked.

"No." I said at the top of the stairs.

"Well maybe you should. There would be safest. You shouldnt go see Liz and Elena wont want you at her place, and I dont think you should stay here."

"Well I cant go back there tonight."

"Why? Did Kai tell you not to?"

"No... actually Kol did. He said that I was to stay here tonight and not go over there for the night."

"And your listening to him?" Stefan asked setting down the bourbon glass.

"Well... yeah, I guess I am." They all exchanged a look. "What now."

"Nothing. Its impossible so we shouldn't worry about it." Damon told me.

"Just tell me. Now I'm curious."

"Just give take a shower, come downstairs when your done. We are taking you somewhere."

"We?"

"Caroline and I, Stefan is staying here."

"Why do I have to stay here?" He argued.

"Because you turned it off! Your unstable and now a ripper. Your not going anywhere. Kayda, shower."

I scoffed and ran to my room. I took a fast shower then ran downstairs.

"Ok, let's go." Damon said grabbing Caroline and my hand. We got to the Mikaelsons and I stopped in front of the house.

"I'm not going in." I said crossing my arms.

"Yes, you are. Its better for you here right now, they'll help you cope." Damon said trying to drag me.

"No! Damon, you guys I've known for years. Just because they've been my latest interest doesnt mean they should be helping me!" I said pulling away from him.