Curse

"Should I tell him?" I asked.

"Depends. Do you think he'll get mad?"

"I'm not sure. But I feel like itd be the right thing to do, just not... now."

"Ok well what should we do?"

"Well, I'm a vampire. We should do something... risky. I cant die now so why not have some fun."

"Great call! But your basically my sister and you need to learn the basics to be a vampire." Caroline stated.

"Oh come on Care! Snatch, feed, erase! I'm just glad Stefan isnt in his right mind to put you on the animal plan." Damon defended me.

"Is he here?"

"Yeah. Last night Klaus basically dipped by himself after we threatened him with Mikael, so his siblings are still in town but hes gone now."

"Is he taking Kai with?" I asked dramatically.

"Not sure. But your not going to find out, we are going out to do something fun because your a new vampire!" Damon said turning my back to the door.

"I'll just be right back-" I said running out the door. Within minutes I was standing in his now clean room. The bed was no longer broken and there weren't feathers all over the place.

I heard Kai getting yelled at by Kol downstairs. They were yelling about me, I stayed in his room and listened.

"Why on earth would you sleep with her?" Kol yelled.

"Because it seemed like a good idea at the time!"

"Why? Because she reminds you of her? You know I loved her too Kai!"

"Then why did you let him kill her! We wouldnt have half the problems we have now if she was still around."

"Yeah well shes not! Shes dead and there is not a damn thing you can do about it."

"Say her name you whimp."

"Alice Blaire." Kol muttered.

My mother? I was pissed. I quietly opened the door and stood at the stair well, watching them. Itd probably take them a while to notice me.

"Exactly. If you loved her then you wouldnt have let Klaus kill her 7 years ago! Then Kayda wouldve grown up with a mother."

"So now your all about Kayda? You loved her mother Kai, do you have any idea how wrong this is?"

"She just looks so much like her! She acts like her, she talks like her!"

"But you shouldnt be using her in memory of Alice, Kai. She will find out eventually and she will hate you if you use her."

"I'm not using her."

"Good, because Kayda is not Alice. Alice is not Kayda. They are two totally different people with two totally different personalities. Just because Kayda is Alice's daughter doesnt mean they are the same. Got it?"

"Yeah, Kol I do."

"Good. I will not force you to stop seeing her, not will I tell her about this conversation. But I want her just as much as you do if not more, I will fight for her, not because of Alice but because she is something I want. And your reasoning better be the same because that is just wrong Kai."

"Fine. Now shouldnt you be running off with Klaus? Your daddy is up and awake now, thanks to Katherine, sure would be a shame if he came here."

"It sure would. Itd also be a shame if-" Kol caught my eye, I'm surprised it took him that long. "Kayda." He murmured.