Mornings

I harshly scrubbed my body as I saw Kai quickly leave the room to go back to his. Kol was getting dress as I shut the shower off. I vampire sped to get into clothes. I wore the same jeans from yesterday and kept Kols shirt on.

I was stumbling around helplessly trying to prepare myself for the hell fire I was going to get from Klaus.

"You ok princess?"

"No, I feel tired. Weak. Exhausted. You guys absolutely destroyed me." I said as I threw my hair up in a bun. Kol grabbed my waist and opened the door, trying to help me walk out of his room. I saw Kai walking down the hall as we left Kols room.

Kol tightened his grip around my waist, bringing me into him closer as if he were claiming me. I stumbled down the stairs, grabbing onto Kols shirt as a balance.

When we got to the end Klaus was standing there, back faced towards us, impatiently. "Kayda, come here." He demanded, I sighed and Kol started to walk me up. "Yourself." He insisted harshly. I looked up at Kol and nodded, he let me go and I walked in front of Klaus. He placed his hands on my shoulders and slowly slid them to the sides of the base of my neck.

"Kayda, love." He spoke softly. "They are ruining you. They are tearing you down and building you up in their own way. They are changing you. But me, I'll let you be who you want." His hands were soon placed on the lower half of my cheeks.

"I don't want to be your toy."

"You are their toy." He justified. "But with me. You'll be free. I can dagger Kol and make Kai leave."

"Klaus, what is this?" Kol asked.

"Stop messing with her." Kai snarled.

Klaus put his hand up. "Let the girl speak for herself. Kayda, you can binge, you can be free. Do you accept this offer?" He smiled making shivers run down my spine.

"I accept your offer." I smiled.

"Excellent." His pupils expanded then shrunk like crazy, compelling me. He grabbed me and walked me past Kai and Kol. "You can leave. You are dismissed, tell the Salvatores whatever you must. We are leaving tonight, Mikael is awake and we shouldnt be anywhere near him." Klaus directed, he guided me into a room. "And Parker, I no longer need you assistance. You are not to travel with my family back home. Kol, find Rebekah. Shes probably off with the human."

Klaus walked me out of the room they were in. "Where is Kai going to go?"

"That's not our problem, love. You dont mind him."

"What about Kol, I want to see Kol."

"You'll have plenty of time love, but right now we need to start packing. I'll get my hybrids to get your things from the Salvatores."

"Hybrids?"

"Right- while you were off having fun, we found a way to make werewolf and vampire hybrids. I believe that was the night you died actually,"

"Ok so why cant I go get my stuff? The least you could do is let me go see my friends before you move be several states away."

"That is not the attitude the Kayda Blaire I know had."

"Well maybe being back in town made me want to stay!"

"To damn bad, Blaire. I will escort you to the Salvatores. Maybe we will run into Kol and Rebekah, I can hand you off to her."

"I've changed my mind. You are not taking my anywhere."

"Love your compelled! There nothing you can say about it." He grabbed my elbow and we ran to the Salvatores, he pushed me in making me stumble at my feet. Stefan, Damon, Rebekah and Kol stood there staring at me.

HypnotizingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara