Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me

Start from the beginning

Gu Wei: My friend is very good, his partner cannot be dissatisfied with him.

Gu Weii: Your excellent friend is really not yourself?

Gu Wei: No, it's late, gotta sleep early.

...

Gu Wei replied to the message late at night, before Yue Fei fell asleep.

Gu Wei: I was busy, if you are hungry, you can eat in the kitchen.

As soon as this topic was being discussed, Yue Fei felt that his stomach began to growl.

He got up from the bed and dragged his feet to open the door and went to the kitchen.

Once he took out the soup that had not been touched since dinner from the refrigerator, Yue Fei heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Soon, the person who had just sent a message to him appeared at the kitchen door.

"Are you getting hungry too?" Yue Fei turned his back to the door and broke the silence with a loud voice.

Gu Wei's voice was a little low: "Uh, if there's some."

"I'll heat up the soup, have some," Yue Fei said while warming the soup.

He did not hear a response from the person behind him for a long time, Yue Fei turned around and saw Gu Wei wearing the familiar gold-rimmed glasses, looking at him intently.

Seeing Yue Fei turning around, Gu Wei said, "Is it ready?"

Yue Fei paused, then turned around with his back facing the person: "soon."

When the soup was ready, the two sat on the dining table again.

Yue Fei watched Gu Wei taking off his glasses, and after a sip of the soup, he seemed to ask unconsciously, "Are you nearsighted?"

Gu Wei: "No."

With alpha physical condition, the possibility of nearsightedness is extremely small.

"Then why do you wear glasses?" Yue Fei was puzzled.

Choosing between preventing the UV reflection from the computer screen and knowing that you like it when I wear them, Gu Wei chose the first one.

When he wore the glasses in front of Yue Fei for the first time, Yue Fei's absentminded state was too obvious when he saw him. Gu Wei wanted to pretend that he did not know what the boy thought of him.

This beta really has everything on his mind written out on his face.

Yue Fei, who did not know that he was being tricked by the beauty, was a little surprised when he heard the answer: "I see."

Just like that, the unhappiness during dinner was gently lifted away by the two of them tacitly.

Yue Fei adjusted his tone and asked him again: "Can I ask you why you replace Tang Yue? The real reason."

Gu Wei stopped drinking the soup and met the boy's gaze.

"Of course, you don't have to answer." Yue Fei lowered his eyes, and his tone was flat.

"Because he is an alpha." Gu Wei said.

Yue Fei: "Huh?"

Gu Wei said half the truth: "Although we are just agreement partners, you know that Alpha's nature cannot bear the slightest provocation. He is by your side, and my pheromone may attack him out of control. For his safety, I can only arrange for him to do other tasks."