"We need to be at the Starhill now."
He caressed your naked back, sending the shiver that caused your chest heaved and you were almost too tempted to ask him not to go, to continue what he had started.
The raging libido, must be because of the hormones, you tried to smash the dirty thought.

Pulling yourself to stand up, you picked up your Balmain from the table, and walked with him to the door.
You stole a glance at his face, his hardened jaw was not too visible, but you knew he was really tense.

"Are you, ... allright?"

He didn't answer, instead, putting his hand on the small of your back, he shook his head, a sign that he didn't want to talk about it.

The expected guests seemed a bit late, because when you arrived at the restaurant, there were only the boys sat at a big round table in the VIP room.
The Michelin star Korean traditional cuisine restaurant was located at the forty first floor of the building located at Starhill Square, a shopping complex under their management in Dongdaemun.
The complex was connected to the hotel where your wedding would be held a week later.

All of them were present in suit and tie, Sejin and his four men stood around the door.
Seokjin sat on your left side, he was talking to Namjoon who sat next to him.

Once you settled on your seat, you observed the table.
You and Solar were the only women in the room, you couldn't remember when was the last time you met her.
Jungkook sat next to her, and when he saw you, he threw you a small smile, something that gave you a relief that he finally acknowledged your presence, after avoiding you so many times at the mansion.
Jimin talked to Jungkook while playing with his dagger, flipping and spinning it on the table, until Seokjin threw a sharp remark on him that forced him to keep it back inside his coat while smirked at the eldest.

You were on your second glass of sparkling grape juice when the heavy door was pushed open, a man in around his forty strode in, with a woman and two other foreign looking tall men.
The man was average in height, with stocky figure, sporting thin moustache with a scar on his neck.
He had deep set blue eyes and protruding eyebrows, one that could probably kill just by staring.

"Good evening gentlemen! Yoongi my fellow, how are you?"

Yoongi stood up before shook the man's hand and patted his back.
The rest of the boys followed suit and took turn to give a handshake, before the man finally stopped in front of you.

"This must be the bride to be. How lovely. I must say that asian beauty is very enchanting."
His heavy accented english had roughness around the edge, like he exhaled sharply after every sentences.
Lifted up your hand, he kissed your knuckle and you could sense Yoongi tensed next to you, even without having to look his way.
You finally released a long exhale after seated back to your chair, while Yoongi continuing with the small talk with the man who sat next to him.

Your eyes focused on the woman that sat next to the guy, a very beautiful lady in a blue long dress, her dark hair was up in a french twist.
Her face was somewhat familiar to you, not a common feature, she had high cheekbones with small nose and narrow forehead, pointed jaw and light brown eyes.
The pair of eyes that were nailed on you, you just realized.
It was the knowing look in Solar's expression when she looked at you that had it finally dawned on you, who was the girl.

Estela.

You stole a glance at Yoongi, who continued his conversation with the man also with Seokjin and Namjoon, his impassive face didn't show if he was affected with her presence.

It wasn't the case with Hoseok though.
You could see his rigid posture, and his almost visible struggle to keep his eyes off her, trying to busy himself with the wine.
Not that you could blame him.