"He needed someone who knows the case, who can get him out of there."

"How was he?" Bella asks sadly.

"He was a little scared, but he'll be okay. That reminds me, I have to go and make those calls now." I tell Jex and head for the stairs hurriedly.

Jex's POV:

"Luna's going to make sure he's in his own cell, and a few other things." I sit down next to Bella, wrapping my arm around her.

"I'm so glad Luna is here, but I'm so scared for Killen." She says before she begins to cry.

"He'll be fine sweetheart, come on don't cry." I kiss the top of her head. "Luna is going to make sure he's protected until he gets out."

"Do we know how this happened yet? Where has this proof come from that Killen was giving Farah the drugs?" Jordan asks.

"We don't know yet, but Luna will get all of that together and we'll build a strong case."

"I'm so glad Luna's going to be his lawyer, she's the best person for the job, she knows him, she knows he didn't do this, and she has all of the back story of the horrible things Farah has done, and proof!" Willow adds.

"I agree." I nod, listening to Willows words. "She's doubting herself already as far as if she'll be able to get him out, but I know she will, there isn't anyone in this world that would fight harder for Killen then Luna."

"We're so lucky to have her in our lives, all of us." Bella smiles softly. "I'm so glad she's here."

"Me too, and before we know it, Killen will be home as well."

***

Luna's POV:

For the past two hours I've been looking over the case files. Highlighting, and making notes, and reading, and re reading.

So far, I've been able to arrange another meeting with Killen tomorrow, and I've made sure he's in a cell of his own, and he won't be mixing with any other prisoners while he's in there, I know that will make it even more isolating, but it's for the best, I don't want him to see or face some of the things that happen behind those walls.

At the sound of a soft knock on the door, I raise my head to find its Willow standing there. "Hey." I smile softly from my sitting position on Killen's bed.

"Hey, how's it all going?"

"Good, I'm working it all out, and making notes, they don't have much on him really, I think it's more Farah's Dad paying people off, but that will only get you so far."

"I know you said Killen is okay, but how did he seem? Like really seem?"

"He seemed really scared, but I got everything sorted before he was processed so I'm sure he'll feel a little more at ease when they tell him he's in his own cell and he doesn't have to mix with the other prisoners at all, he'll even have his own shower to use."

"I had no idea you could do all of that." She says in disbelief.

"There is a lot of things you can do when you have the money, my Dad worked on a lot of high profile cases, celebrities, the very rich, so I've learned a thing or two from watching him."

"Killen's lucky his girlfriend is a lawyer then huh?" She giggles softly.

"I suppose he is." I nod my head, not correcting her.

"I can't believe that fucking bitch did this to him." She sighs. "If she wasn't already dead, I'd fucking kill her."

"And then I'd be getting you out of jail." I shake my head with a small laugh. "But really, me either, I never in a million years saw this coming, I didn't think Farah's Dad cared about her, let alone would blame someone else for her drug overdose."

"That's why he kicked her out, because she was on drugs and was an embarrassment to the family, he knows damn well Killen had nothing to do with this."

"I'll get him out Wills, I promise." I give her a soft smile.

"I know you will." She smiles back. "I'll leave you to it."

***

Bella's POV:

"Is Luna not coming down for dinner?" I ask Jex as he makes his way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"She's asleep, I stuck my head into the room to check on her, and she's crashed out. I didn't want to move her, or freak her out by trying to move her, but the paperwork is all around her up there."

"I'll go up." I smile softly and press a kiss to Jex's cheek before making my way up the stairs and down the end of the hall toward Killen's room.

Once I reach the door, I slowly push it open to find Luna snuggled up to Killen's pillow, her glasses still on, and fast asleep. Just as Jex had told me, all of her paperwork all around her.

Making my way in, I slowly and quietly move all of the papers and place them back in her folder. I then sit them upon Killen's desk and make my way back toward the bed.

"Luna honey." I say softly and place my hand on her back. But she doesn't move, she's in far too much of a deep sleep. Leaning down, I remove her glasses and she snuggles further into the pillow, her arm wrapped around it, and her head placed in the middle as if she was laying with Killen.

"Sweet dreams." I whisper and press a kiss to the top of her head before turning, making my way toward the door.

"Killy." she whispers in her sleep.

Smiling softly, I stop and turn, looking back at her. I just hope whatever she's dreaming about it's something good, and it's not a nightmare, because I know I'm scared to close my eyes and go to sleep tonight, thinking about Killen locked away in that place.

Making my way down the stairs once more, I find Jex putting together some dinner and I sigh softly, wrapping my arms around him from behind. "Don't worry too much about dinner, I'm not hungry."

"I feel the same, I was making it for you, to make sure you eat, I know how you get when you're under stress." He turns, wrapping his arms around me.

"Killen's in good hands with Luna, I know she'll get him out."

"Yes, she will." He leans down pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "Why don't I put this stuff back in the fridge and we can have an early night? We'll know more tomorrow."

"I think that's a good idea." I nod and take his hand.