I said Freya now please, she said who ever Scott is go and stand next to him he came over and then we was in Mystic Falls. I said welcome to Mystic fall we need to go to the Salvatore home then the Mikaelson mansion and then we can go to the boarding house to get Landon. Scott said this is beautiful I said yeah it is, i phone home and went the password for the Salvatore  gate please? My sister said it is 10092009 I said ok thanks and ended the call I said this is where I stay if I come with my sister  I pick up a hoodie, Scott said that's mine I said sorry I had it after one of the feed in the forest when we was with the pack. I got that then we left I locked up and we went to the Mikaelson's mansion and I got it and we went to my room we had a nap and once I woke up I heard movement down stairs, so I went down it was Marcel and I said what are you doing here? You should be in New Orleans he said I got a problem there and needed the originals but they are not here i said no they are not so you can go now. We then went to the boarding house and I said hello Alaric. I the went and found Landon I compled him to come with me and then we went back to Beacon Hills.

Hope pov

Once Stiles and Scott left I went hey everyone any of you know where we can go? Elijah said can't I just compel the head teacher to give me the keys and we stay here till Stiles get back because if we do something wrong you know he will find a way to kill us? Jessica said yeah that's a good idea I will do it now. She went to do that and I said so any of you got any stories about Stiles or want to here any? His pack said yeah I want to hear some and the group his sister  and I came with said yeah same. I said ok well were do i start oh I know his first kiss? They all said yes I said well we was at a school dance in New Orleans and we was slow dancing but we was all changing partners well i wanted to dance with this girl the school we went to was not supernatural so we used our speed to get close to the girl then he spun me off so I would end up in this girls arms and the boy then went to Stiles, Stiles did not like him might I had im surprised he did not die, Kol chimed in and said no he is I killed him.

I said oh OK anyway well guy was really drunk and started to grind on Stiles, Stiles tried everything to compel him but he was to drunk and could not keep his eyes open so the guy just moved closer to Stiles and kissed him Stiles just stood there me being the person I am decided I would put my witch powers to good use I did a spell that would make him kiss back so he did after about a minute they broke the kiss and then he grabbed me and we left and he said why did you do that I said because you are gay you need to realise it he did that night by the way. So that was how his first kiss went then my phone rung I said hello he said password to the Salvatore house? Jessica said 10092009 he said thanks and then ended the call. I said anyone got anything on Stiles? This kid at the back said yeah? I said what's your name he said im Liam and when Scott first bitbit was Stiles that taught me control well on my third full moon Stiles and Scott took me out in the the forest and they got in to a fight the jeep would then not start if you are in the pack you will know the jeep, the was fighting untill I screamed then Stiles got really angry and punched the jeep and was in pain he kept on telling Scott he was fine but he was in so much pain so Scott took the pain and they both broke down crying and say I'm really sorry and everything.

This other boy who was older than the rest said is that why they came in to the loft hugging and crying? Liam said yeah I said what is your name? He said Derek, this girl stood up I said you are Allison right she went yeah I said ok what was you going to say? She said the fight like a married couple over this pack or anything really Liam said yeah they do i remember I was in trouble a few week ago and Stiles and Scott grounded me and I listened like what the hell. Caroline's phone went off and she went how can I get this on to the white board? This boy said I can connect it why? She said thanks umm he went my name is Danny she went thanks Danny he did and all you can see is Stiles and Scott looking for Landon I went put the volume on? Danny does, Stiles went im hungry Scott went well you can't kill In the middle of the school Stiles he went but what if it is some who has hurt Hope, no Stiles you only drink animal blood go and hunt a rabbit or something Stiles went nah that is to far and then bit Scott, a warning would have been nice Stiles? He then said Scott im going to bit you. Scott slapped him and said let's get the boy and go? Stiles said ok