|50| Picture Perfect

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck are you doing? Stop him." Brooke yelled at both Miller and Turner but the two remained stagnant. Cameron gained the strength to push Jacob off of him and he swung full force aiming for his jaw which pushed Jacob to the ground with Carter now on top of him ready to punch him once more, Jacob stops his fist mid air and punches him right in the gut and twice more for good measure making Cameron spit out blood. At this rate Jacob was going to seriously hurt him. I wanted to say something but my throat felt dry and no sound was coming out.

"Stop it." I yelled with hot tears streaming down my face. It was enough to distract Jacob. He looked at me and in that moment Carter came and punched him to the ground. I looked at Ryan and he nodded and said something to Zeke and both of them stepped in. Ryan pulling Jacob away and Zeke dragging away what was left of Cameron.

Still boiling with anger Jacob pushed Ryan away from him.

"Fuck you Carter!" He yelled and spat blood onto the floor, other than a small cut on his lip and his cheek which was beginning to turn red Jacob was ok. I couldn't say the same for Cameron. I could barely see his face from all the blood and swelling which was starting to build up.

"Fuck you!" Jacob repeated and I could feel the hatred he held for Cameron more than that his words had hurt him. I could see it in his eyes which held both guilt and regret.

"How dare you talk about my mother, Thalia and...... and him who gave you the right? You know what fuck this I'm fucking done with you, in fact I'm fucking done with all of you." Breathing heavily he looked at all of the people he had once been his closest confidants.

"All of you are fucking sick in the head, a bunch of sad lonely fucks who thrive in hurting other people because it makes you feel like you are all something which clearly you aren't. And you." He said looking right at Cameron.

"Just because your parents couldn't give two shits about your pathetic existence doesn't give you the right to come and fuck up my life. I have the right when and how I tell my girlfriend about my fucking family." Cameron's vile smirk fell right to the floor as those left Jacob's mouth ready to launch at him again Zeke held him back.

"What the hell." Carter said.

"Since you took it upon to talk about me let me return the favor in fact why don't I point out what's fucking wrong with each and every one of you shits since all of you seem to think I'm the the only one with fucking problems. Mmmm how about that?" Everyone remained silent.

"Back to you Carter cause I'm not It even fucking close to done with your pathetic ass, Brooke is up here fucking anything with two legs and yet you cling to her like she is a fucking goddess. Brooke you fucking think you walk on water and make everyone around you miserable, you act like there nothing wrong with you, Eric is idiot number what? Seven or is it eight your whore of a mother had been married that many times and both of you leech off of other people's money. And your father? You are his bastard child, one he refuses to acknowledge might I add and the only thing you and Vivian are good at is using idiotic men and draining their wallets. And if it wasn't for what both of you possess in between your legs you both would be starving begging for loose change on the side of the road."

"You are just down right pathetic and can't fucking think for yourself you let the likes of fucking Brooke tell you what to wear and eat." He said as he looked at Olivia and turned his head to look at Gwynn.

"I think everyone in here already knows how bat shit crazy no actually fucking psychotic you are and I don't even have to get into that. And Turner every second these fuckers aren't looking you talk to me cause god forbid your royal fucking highness Cameron sees you with me, if you are just as sick of these shits just fucking leave and stop being a pussy about it. And Zeke using humor to cover up the fact that you are bipolar isn't a crime but when it's at the expense of other people that's just fucking sick."