chapter nine

THEIA'S POV:
-
We were sitting in the potions classroom, Scorpius was sitting beside me and of course looking at me, not at the professor. I was trying my best to pay attention to the class because basically Severus was my grandfather. I still couldn't believe it, but I wanted to be a good student.

I saw that Scorpius was writing something in a small piece of paper, and after a couple of seconds he passed the paper to me.

Meet me in the Astronomy Tower at twelve am, be there.
-S.M.

I nodded my head and he smiled a little, we were like brother and sister to each other, but we sometimes had sex. But what I'm trying to say was that we were close, like really fucking close, he knew my every single secret.

Of course it was fun to have a friend like this, but I knew that I liked him more than a friend, my feelings were stronger. I loved everything about him, I loved his laugh, smile, eyes, hair, I mean just everything, he was fucking perfect. I loved him. And not as a fucking friend.
-
After the classes I went to my dorm and sat there, did my homework because I had some free time. I only had potions homework because I didn't have any other classes that day, so I finished it early.

"Hey Siri, set an alarm on eleven thirty pm" I said loudly and my phone ringed one time, that meant that the alarm was on.

I wanted to be a writer, so I sat down and wrote random short stories about people, I was a multi writer, I used to write smut, deaths, love dramas, and much more things, basically I just loved writing about everything and nothing.
-
The alarm turned on and I jumped because I was so into writing, this story was one of the best stories I've ever written, I just loved the way everything was planned and said there, I loved everything about it.

I closed my laptop and went to my dresser, took out a random green skirt and a random dark green jumper, I didn't want to be so hot today, so I just wore a simple outfit, put on a little bit of mascara, went out of my dorm and went to the Astronomy Tower.

"Hey there" I heard his voice which made me smile in seconds, it was so calm and... and peaceful, I loved this, I loved everything here, I just did.

"Hello, Scorpius" I answered and smiled at him, he took my hand and pulled me closer to him, while staring deeply into my eyes, it kind of scared the shit out of me, but I didn't care because his eyes were really pretty.

"Do you want to enjoy this view with me for a little bit? I invited you because I didn't want you to be alone in your dorm.." he smiled at me and held my hand while looking at me and then back at the stars.

"I love the view here, I don't know why, but it gives me weird flashbacks, but I know that I've never had them in my entire life because I barely come here.." I said and he looked at me with a confused look on his face.

FLASHBACK
It was 2:47 am.

As soon as I stepped in the tower, I saw tall man, standing there, looking at the sky. I immediately knew who he was. He turned around and saw me. Shit.

"What are you doing here, slut?" He asked me, but calmly, and after that he looked at the stars again. I ignored him of course.  Oh my god can I just crucio him now?

I didn't answer him, just sat in the corner of Astronomy Tower, and took my notebook with pencil out of my pocket. "Can you leave me alone? You can draw in your fucking dorm." he said, but didn't even look at me, nor did I because I wanted be alone and I didn't want to look at his face.

"Don't tell me what to do." I responded and continued my drawing.  "Oh so you want me to do it again?" he asked me and now looked at me, I looked at him with a calm and emotionless face.

"So you will use me like a doll again?" I asked him and showed him that I didn't care about him nor anyone around me, that I was an emotionless 'slut'

"You're not a doll." He responded, with a deep husky voice, I was shocked that he said that.  "Then who am I to you? A slut? A whore? A shy crybaby? A girl with no friends? Who?!" I tried to control my feelings, but it was impossible...

"No one." He said with weirdly calm voice. It looked like he was about to cry. Thanks to God that I'm nothing to him. But why was his voice cracking? I mean yeah, those letters... but still I thought that he's strong, he had to be stronger than I thought
FLASHBACK ENDS

It was weird to have these, and the fact that I didn't have even know who that man was, well it sort of looked like Draco Malfoy, but I blew this thought away because I've never seen him, I only know what he looks like from Scorpius's talks.

"Look at me, Theia" Scorpius spat and I snapped out of my thoughts real quick, and of course looked at him. "What happened?" I asked him with a soft tone and smiled at him, he cupped my cheek and I saw that he was about to cry.

"Listen, I can't hide this anymore. I love you. And I love you more than a fucking friend, or best friend, I love you, I have real feelings for you. I need you in my life as my fucking girlfriend because I can't hold this in a friend zone anymore. So Theia, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me and smiled at me but I didn't think that that smile was real, he had tears in his eyes which was uncommon and I didn't know what to say because I've never seen a boy crying.

"Scorpius, I love you." I said to him quietly and hugged him "Yes, I will be your fucking girlfriend. I'll be yours." I said while whispering into his ear and I felt how his body quickly jumped out of happiness, he was happy and I was finally out with my feelings to him.
-
Another week went by, I told my mother about Scorpius wanting me to meet Draco and that I want her to meet Draco too, she was pretty cool about it, just the name 'Draco' reminded her of someone, but she had no idea who.

One day she decided that she is finally ready to meet Draco and Scorpius, he wanted to see them and he wanted to see my boyfriend, because finally, we were official.

Everyone in school were actually jealous, well our relationship was not the best, but we tried to keep it stable, no matter what. I had to keep him by my side because I loved him too much.

I got a text from my mom.

———————
Mother 🖤
I want to meet him and his family.

Me
Okay, can you come to Hogwarts soon?

Mother 🖤
Yes, I can.

Me
Okay, I'll wait for you and also, don't forget to let me know when you'll be there so I can come and greet you, okay?

Mother 🖤
Yes love, I love you and please be safe.
————-

I was sort of scared, I didn't know what would happen but I expected for the best.

—————————
Shortish chapter, but enjoy haha! I love you all so much, if you need me here are my socials:
Tiktok: robe_nawaroriddle_spam
Instagram: robe_riddle
Snapchat: manteexo.22
Stay safe, muah
-Robe <3