chapter ten

THEIA'S POV:
I told Scorpius about the meeting, and he told everything to his father, they planned a meeting and made sure that Astoria wasn't there, because like Scorpius said, he always ruined everything, ruined his meetings, just everything in general.

The meeting was tomorrow, I actually was scared, if Draco won't like me? Or my mother?
If my mother won't like Scorpius? Or Draco?

I was worried about this, and also overthinking.
-
I woke up and Scorpius wasn't in my bed anymore, he was standing in front of a mirror already n a black suit, yes, the same one, it reminded me of someone so badly but I could fucking not remember who. I tried, I really tried.

"Good morning, darling" Scorpius said and turned around, his whole body was facing me, he looked so hot, I'd do anything just for him to rail the fuck out of me right now.

I looked up and down at him "Good morning." I said coldly, trying to show that I don't care about the way he looks, but I felt how my cheeks slowly started to heat up, I was fucking blushing, because my stupid little boyfriend was wearing a simple... Well maybe not a simple, but a black suit. A BLACK FUCKING SUIT.

"I know, I look hot, but there's no need to stare at me like that, love, so you can stop." he spat and I didn't even notice that I was staring at him with my jaw wide open, he walked up to me and I snapped out of my thoughts as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead and lifted my chin up with his index finger and pressed his soft lips on mine.

Kissing the person you truly love is one of the best feelings, in the entire life. It feels like all the pain, worries, and all the negative shit is just gone for a second, like you just forget everything what is happening for a good second.

"Get out of the bed and get ready, or go to sleep, we still have a lots of time, I'll help my little princess to get ready when she will wake up again." He whispered as i yawned, laid down on my back and Scorpius got in the bed, while cuddling closer to me as I fell asleep again.

SCORPIUS'S POV:
I was holding her in my hands, her head on my chest. like a little baby, she was sleeping on me peacefully, I was about to fall asleep too, but then I heard a soft whimper come out of her mouth. "You okay, pup?" I whispered to her ear as she moved around a little.

I understood what was happening and slid my leg in between her legs at her heat and looked at her with a soft smirk on my face, she still had her eyes closed. I ran against her, rubbed my leg to her heat as she squirmed and whimpered another few times, I saw how her legs were shaking and she was squirming even more, more than before.

I chuckled softly before snaking my hand down to her heat and into her pants and underwear, feeling how wet she was, she was actually dripping. I rubbed her clit slowly as she whimpered even more and more.

I slowly inserted my finger inside her and moved them in and out while curling them as much as I could. Her eyes quickly fluttered open and looked up at me "S-Scorpius? Wh-what are you doing?" She whimpered while feeling my long finger inside her and pushing herself down to my hand.

"Cum for me, love, and show me how needy you are." I cooed in her ear as she she moaned and whimpered again, her legs were shaking completely uncontrollably, she was trying to tell me something but couldn't get a single word out of her little mouth.

"Aww my little baby can't take this?" I asked her as I pushed my fingers deeper inside her and felt how her walls tightened around my fingers "Take my finger as the good fucking slut you are, here's what you get for having wet dreams, instead of fucking me in real fucking life" I whispered aggressively as she came on my fingers.

"Get off me and lay down" I commanded her and she laid down on her back, I got on top of her, my fingers were still wet because of how much she came on them, she again tried to say something but I shoved my fingers inside her mouth, reaching her throat as she gagged a few times "Shut the fuck up you whore, you can only talk when I tell you to, not when you fucking want to talk, do you understand me?" I asked her and she whimpered because she couldn't let a word out of her mouth.