chapter fifteen

NO PERSPECTIVE:
Draco paused for a quick second and realized what Elle said. He felt exactly the same, he felt like he have been with her before, but he knew that he would remember her, but he didn't.

"I feel the same way when I talk with you, or when I see you in general. It's weird, it feels like nostalgia." He answered coldly and Elle looked at him with a smile on her face, she didn't know why she was smiling, neither did Draco.

"Why though?" Elle asked carefully, she tried to not ask too many questions. "I have no idea. Like I said two seconds ago, it feels like nostalgia. I don't know why and I don't know how this works but this feeling makes me feel safe." He answered coldly again.

"Weird, but this feeling makes me feel safe too. Maybe we're meant to be together?" These words slipped out of Elle's mouth, she said them without even thinking.

For a good minute Draco did not reply anything he just looked at her, directly into her beautiful green eyes.

After a couple of minutes he finally spoke. "Maybe." He once again answered really coldly. Elle was confused why he was so cold while talking to her, but maybe that was because he was tired and stressed.

"Are you tired?" Elle asked Draco and slightly touched his hand as a comforting sign that he can trust her.

"I am, just a little thought." He replied and fake-smiled to Elle, you could clearly see that he was fake smiling, Malfoy's weren't really good at hiding their emotions.

"I can make you your bed, you should really take a nap. You look low-key terrible, in a mental way." Elle spoke slowly, she did not want to hurt Draco, she tried to be as nice as possible to him.

"If you can, please do. Thank you, Elle." Draco replied and stood up. Elle also stood up and went to Theia's room, she was in Hogwarts so her room was the only free room in this house.

"If you don't mind, you can sleep in Theia's room because it's the only room that's free in this house, since she's away for Hogwarts and she's spending the holidays there." Elle spoke as Draco walked into her room.

Her room was pretty dark, it had no girly decorations, the wallpapers were black and it had a few CD's on the falls as a cute little decoration.  Her room wasn't girly which it made comfortable for Draco to sleep in. It was pretty cozy and Draco liked that vibe.

"I like it here. Thank you" Draco spat as Elle cleaned Theia's room up a little so he can sleep
and basically just live in it. "Here's the bed..." Elle pointed to the black bed, the sheets were completely new, you could already see that clearly.

"So, have fun!" Elle said with a smile on her face and just left the room. "Thank you." Draco mumbled these two words and started to pack his bags out.

He was tired, he wanted to actually end it all, he was really lost in his own thoughts. He had no idea what to do with himself anymore, he was completely lost, not physically, but lost mentally. He had to find himself again but he also had no idea how to do that.

Draco sat on 'his' bed and took his clothes off. He was too exhausted to take a shower so he just got into his pyjamas and laid down in his bed.

He thought that it was really comfortable, but for some reason he wanted to hug someone, simply just cuddle someone while he's sleeping. He saw a huge blanket on that bed and took it as a pillow, to hug someone. For the first time in a while, he actually felt safe again.

After a couple of minutes of trying to fall asleep, his eyes closed and his brain completely fell asleep.

-DREAM-
I got into the bed, carefully lifted her, laid on the bed and laid her head on my chest, hugged her tightly so she could feel safe. All I wanted to do is make her feel happy, I didn't care about anything else. She was the love of my life and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, or maybe even with our kids later.

"Hold me" she whispered while I was trying to make myself comfortable, so she could sleep in a comfortable position. I wanted to make her feel as safe as I feel when i'm with her.

"I will, my darling, I will never let you go, I promise you, and I am really sorry for today, everything that happened..." I said and held her. Held her as tight as I can.

She fell asleep in my arms. She was fucking adorable. I was happy and lucky at the same time to have her and I never wanted to lose her. She was the only girl who made me happy, besides my mother.

"You're adorable, love, I will never let you go and I will always be with you, even if we will be far far away from each-other." I whispered to her ear, I thought that she was fully asleep, but she was only half asleep. She heard everything and smiled.

I smiled too, because when she smiled my heart always melted. "I love you, Elle Riddle" I whispered again "I love you Draco Malfoy."she said with a sleepy voice and I looked at her with a confused face, because I really thought that she was sleeping. What an actor she was, she always made me smile.

"I thought you were sleeping, love, you're good at acting, aren't you?" I asked her and raised my eyebrows and also giggled a little bit, her eyes were closed but she was smiling and her face was facing my face, but again, her eyes were closed.

"I am half asleep, but I can hear you Draco, sometimes you're so stupid..." she turned her head and laid it on my chest. Her sleepy voice was adorable, I loved it, as much as I loved her. She was a perfect girl, the girl I wanted to marry.
-END OF THE DREAM-

———————————
HEY LOVES! so i'm trying to update more often! anyways i love you all so much<3
-Robe