chapter eight

THEIA'S POV:
He slowly moved his hands down my pussy. "Get on your knees, right now" he commanded me as I smiled. "You're being bratty lately, I'll make sure that that mouth will be shut up." He spat and I slowly got on my knees, he knew what was going on so I unbuckled his belt and slowly slid his boxers down, exposing his huge cock.

He smirked "Take it, take it all you fucking slut, let daddy look at you while you're giving a head to him" he spat again and I slowly took his dick inside my mouth, while wrapping my hands around it and swirling my tongue around his cocks tip, while all of it is inside my mouth.

He threw his head back, and groaned "Such a good girl, but look into my eyes while you're doing this." He commanded me again, but this time with more aggression in his voice.

"God damn you're so good at this" he groaned again as I deep throated a few times, of course I gagged but it wasn't that bad.

After a couple of minutes I felt a warm liquid down my throat, it wasn't that bad, but I didn't like it either but I knew that I had to swallow it, so I did. "Good girl, you're a fucking good girl for daddy" he groaned again "Get on the fucking bed" Scorpius commanded me again, so I slowly stood up and got on the bed.

He took a toy out and I didn't even notice where from, I just saw a black vibrator in his hands. He put it beside me and slowly took all of my clothes off, including the top. It was so hot to see him take off my clothes, but I of course enjoyed it.

Scorpius took a vibrator in his hands and slowly rubbed it to my clit. "Okay ready princess?" He asked me softly and I nodded my head, I curled my hands to my chest to get ready for the wave of pleasure cover my body and he slowly pushed the vibrator inside me and I immediately threw my head back.

"That was just the head baby, and you're already such a mess?" He asked me and and his eyes wandered over my body, taking in how wrecked I looked already. His eyes landed on my flushed chest and knocked my hands away and gently pinched my nipples "it's okay" he grabbed my attention "Calm down, you still have a long way to go" he spat and smirked at me.

I was whimpering at his words. He eased more of the vibrator in, I was so fucking wet which made it easy for him to push it in. Scorpius kept my hand on my chest, pinching and circling the nipples, giving me some extra pleasure.

Before long, I took more than half of the toy. My body what writhing and my pussy was squirming, I wasn't used to this much pleasure. Before he could shove all of the toy inside me, he met with an unforgiving wall, making me jolt and cry, tears streaming down my face.

"Awh look at that baby" Scorpius said, his voice shifted from sweet and caring to dark and cold. "You still have so much of this toy left, but I can't get any further." He started to slowly move the toy out of me "If your body can't take what I give it, I guess I'll just have to force it huh?" He smiled down at me, being sure to catch the fearful look on my face.

In a shift motion, Scorpius jammed the toy back into me, forcing me to take it all. He savoured the writhed sound that came from my throat, before he cut a piece of duct tape and placed it over my hole, with the toy still inside me.

"There, there, little one, this is all just a part of your training, now you'll be a good girl and and keep this toy inside you, okay?" He smiled at me with a sickening grin, tears still flowing down my face.

"Now." He said and stood up "I've got some things to take care of, so I'll be back when I'm done. Okay princess?" He asked me and I nodded and looked up and down at him, with wide eyes and open mouth, drool rolling down my chin.

He turned around and walked up to my dorms door "oh one more thing." He reached in his small pocket and took out a small remote "You were such a good girl today, so take this as a reward." He said before pressing the button on the remote, causing the toy to roar with vibration.

I cried out, arching my back impossibly and squirming with unfathomable sensations. He left the room and the sound of my cries were getting further and further, I had no idea what to do and I was coming every two or three minutes and it made my legs shake uncontrollably.

DRACO'S POV:
I had a perfect life with Astoria and Scorpius, but something in my life was missing, I was missing someone and I needed someone with me. I knew that I had that person in my past but I couldn't remember who it was, exactly, I didn't even remember anything since my sixth year in Hogwarts.

I don't know what happened to my memories before fifth year, they all just disappeared. It still confuses me to this day, all I know that there was a war before everything. A war and I got hurt in it, that's what everyone around me is telling me, but I had no idea.

Was it true? I guess I'll never know the truth, I don't trust people and I never did.

"Draco snap out of your thoughts" I heard Astorias voice. I didn't like Astoria, she only used me for my money and I had to marry her just because she was the only one my parents liked, of course a pureblood and everything.

I hated the fact that I had to marry a pureblood. I nene that I won't chose who he will marry, I'll let him chose the love of his life and the girl that he wants to marry.

"Damn it Draco when will you come back to this reality, the dinner is ready." She spat again and this time she actually pissed me off. I had no actual idea why she pissed me off, but she just did. She was so fucking annoying.

"Okay, how shut the fuck up." I spat to her as she put food in my plate, I wasn't hungry, not even a little bit.

Me and Astoria only had sex twice. One time before graduating Hogwarts and another time when we were about to have a kid. Yes, Scorpius Malfoy. I always wanted to name my kid Scorpius, I don't know it just sounded cool I guess.

I didn't want to have any physical touch with Astoria because I didn't feel anything towards her. I actually wanted to be with someone else but God help me, not her. She was not a little innocent girl, she was a fucking whore who wanted to be fucked every hour but I didn't do it and I probably never will, I'd better find someone else to fuck, but lord, not her.

——————————
Hello loves, shortish chapter but I'm so tired haha, so enjoy I guess, have a great day or night I love you all and also thank you for 40k on "His little slut" that is insane!
-Robe <3