Break free

*at the menendez mansion*
lyle: everyone is ready? remember we only shoot if they attack but we need to get mateo out alive and of course y/n..
Erik: come on its already getting dark,now its the time.
Jose: erik son you remember the road right? every single path
Erik: yes dad trust me i could walk to that place with my eyes closed
Stefano: i need you to stay here brother please take care of kitty and bella. we will be back soon hopefully with my girl.
Jose: of course brother, i will be here but if you need me just one call and i will be there there are gpas connected to your phones so that i can track where you guys are going just for safety.

before leaving the mansion everybody said goodbye,bella and kitty were trying to act like they didn't cry but they sure did,how could you judge them especially kitty there was no insureance her sons would make it out alive..
they finally arived at the place but now it was the hardest part,security was everywhere but stefanos boys where trained so it wasnt a big problem for them to get inside and everybody was a sleep except for y/n she was sitting on a window bench in her room reading a book,

when lyle saw her a tear dropped down his cheek.they got inside. but only one person could go up to take y/N others had to make sure everything was safe.stefano decided that erik should be the one to save her and he in fact was about to go upstairs but..
Mateo: well well well..the baldacci family and..menendez? nice to meet you
Stefano: mateo..
Mateo: you remember me? or did you recognize me because i look like my father so much? you know ? the man you killed without resisting?
Stefano: Mateo you have-
Mateo: GUARDS
Stefano: Mateo please.. LISTEN TO ME
everybody went silence..you could actually hear the pain in stefanos voice.
Mateo: you have 2 minutes to explain them or i will put this bullet through you brain
Stefano: you can do anything you want to me, kill me if you want to but it wasnt me who killed your father mateo.it was actually your uncle who killed your father.
Mateo: what the hell are you talking about..he would never you freaking liar
Stefano: just give me some time and i will tell you everything i promise..just promise me that i can take my daughter back home,she didn't do anything please..
Mateo: don't worry Y/N is in good hands i would never hurt her.. and she will be free after you tell me everything and prove your point.

Stefano and matteo talked for hours, Turns out it was his uncle who killed elio for money..yes stefano pushed him off the cliff but just because he thought Elio was going to hurt his family but the cliff wasnt even high and elio survived but when Stefano left because he thought he just killed his bestfriend so when he left mateos uncled killed him actually.. choked him. all this years he was the actual monster not stefano.. mateo couldn't stop the tears from falling and stefano hugged him and told him that his family's door is always open for mateo and stefano wants him to meet elio.
Mateo: you named him after dad?..
Stefano: of course son he was my best friend..i want you to meet him so you are invited to our christmas ball on december 31 we will meet new year together thats the least i can do.. and you can bring anyone you want.
Mateo: thank you thank you i will try my best to come i promise! so now i will tell my man marco to bring Y/N down..you can take her home..
Stefano: actually my boys erik and lyle will do that if it won't be a problem
Mateo: of course no problem!

Stefano went outside and told erik and lyle to bring Y/N down. so they knocked on the door and..
Y/n: marco? is that you? you can come in.
*the door opens*
Y/n: marco i thoug- WHAT
erik and lyle: hello princess..
Y/n couldn't stop crying..she got very emotional but not only her all three of them cried,it was very good to see them back together after talking for some time and boy's explaining everything to her, Y/N got ready to go downstairs where she Hugged stefano and it was time to say goodbye..
Mateo: i am very sorry that we met like this,only if i..
before he could finish his words Y/N hugged Mateo and kissed him on the cheek.
Y/n: i will miss you.
Mateo: i will miss you to my dear.
*marco in the corner crying*
Y/N: awwww my fav person in the house -said Y/N with a smirk while looking at matteo
Y/n: dont be sad i will visit you guys and you will visit me too, we can bake even more cakes;)
Erik: you baked a cake?.. weren't you kidnapped?
Y/n: shut up erik.
Stefano: okay its time to go your mother is waiting
Marco and Mateo hugged Y/N for the last time it was quite emotional but lyle and erik on the other hand..you could see the jealousy on their faces..Y/N looked back in the window untill the house wasn't visible anymore..

Y/ns thoughts:i know i am not supposed to feel this way

Y/ns thoughts:
i know i am not supposed to feel this way..but i miss him, he made me feel some kind of other way.

The sun was coming up when they arrived home everyone was very happy, stefano explained everything to everyone so that he could say he invited mateo for the ball..this announcement made Y/N very happy she could see Mateo and marco again..that night menendez family stayed for the night.
Lyle: do you guys want to do anything?
Erik: maybe we can bake a cake? i know your birthday is over but hey it is our tradition
Y/N: sorry guys i really need some sleep..and i baked a cake on my birthday.
Y/N left and it was only erik and lyle left.
Lyle: do you-
Erik: yes i do , i know what you were about to say. she has feelings for him, did you see how he looked at her and how SHE looked at him? who looks at a kidnapper like that..

 she has feelings for him, did you see how he looked at her and how SHE looked at him? who looks at a kidnapper like that

Erik and Lyle sat there for a while, not saying a word..was Erik right? does Y/n have feelings for mateo? what happens at the ball?
find out in the next chapter <33