three of us

it was raining, everyone was inside,everyone except this two ..Y/n and lyle were standing on a balcony, staring at each other not saying i single word but their eyes.. their eyes said even more than either of them could, what was happening? why was lyle outside by chance or by choice...

Y/N pov:
we were standing without moving or saying anything for a long time but someone had to break the silence. Hey lyle i said what are you doing here? it took him about two minutes to answer because he was too distracted by my eyes he always said my eyes look like ocean and how they made him relax, he said hey y/N what are you doing outside?
L: its freezing cold and why aren't you inside with erik he wouldn't shut up about dancing with you all night long yesterday.
Y/N : actually i thought i would find him here i couldn't find him inside and to be honest i wanted to get some fresh air you know how..
L: how much you dont like crowded places? oh of course i know Y/N , i know everything about you, you are my..best friend

he ended that sentence with a little smirk i was about to ask what was that about when i heard eriks voice.
E: hey guys what are you doing here i was searching for you everywhere inside but then i remembered how much you dont like crowded places so i came here and as i can see i was right.

Eriks pov:
i couldn't find Y/N but i knew about her anxiety and decided to go outside. it was pouring but there she was standing with her beautiful pink dress looking like a princess but she wasn't alone my brother lyle was there too i got a little jealous but how could i express my real feelings so i decided to act like nothing bothered me.

Y/N: maybe we should go inside i think stefano is already searching for me i dont want to embarrass him.
L: yeah we can do that but we can also run away in the forest, i really dont think that you want to go in there Y/N
E: yes yes i agree with lyle its not good for your mental health, and thats my priority.
Y/N: but my father...
L: come on y/n for once do something without thinking about him.

and there they were running in the rain, running and leaving every problem behind them. where were they running? what are they going to do? they cant always hide...