Who lives, Who dies, who tells your story.

Y/Ns pov:
i couldn't hear anything the only thing i heard was he will survive, and the next thing i remember is kitty falling on her knees and thanking the doctors for saving her sons life.

it has already been two days, erik is alive but he is still not awake. Y/N hasn't left him for a minute but Andy took her home today to have a shower, change some clothes and eat some real food while kitty is beside erik.

*at the baldacci mansion*
Y/n: hey andy thank you so much for these whole week , first you saved me , then escaped with me and didn't leave me for a second i really..really appreciate it. is there anything i can do for you?
Andy: come on darling you know i will do anything for my brothers friend and now you are my friend too i have one question for you i forgot to bring uncles house keys but i really need a shower right now..are there any spare bathrooms that i can use?
Y/n: oh of course of course come on i will show you , then i will shower too and we can go back together?
Andy: yes darling but we will eat too , you can't always do whatever you want when it hurts you.
Y/n: thank you for looking after me.. here thats the door i think some of lyles clothes are there so you can change them.

Y/Ns pov:
the whole time i was thinking about erik, i am too scared too loose him i will never get over it. i got out the shower and got dressed up, i wanted to wear something comfortable and warm because hospital rooms are actually kinda chilly.

 i got out the shower and got dressed up, i wanted to wear something comfortable and warm because hospital rooms are actually kinda chilly

Y/N got dressed up, put on some light make up and went to Andys room thinking he would already been dressed up. she opened the door and oh lord have mercy

y/n: hey and.. OMG I AM SO SO SORRY.. I
Andy: darling its okay i have my towel wrapped around no need to scream.
Y/n: i am..i am just gonna wait outside.

Andys pov:is it kinda bad behavior from me that i wanted this to happen

Andys pov:
is it kinda bad behavior from me that i wanted this to happen. i mean i know both Erik and lyle like her and it is "forbidden" for me but she is just. shes not like others..okay stop that shit Andres cano and lets find something comfortable in lyles closet. oh i think this will do so.

Y/n and Andy sat quietly in the restaurant, ate some food and headed back to the hospital

Y/n and Andy sat quietly in the restaurant, ate some food and headed back to the hospital.when they arrived jose was talking to the doctor with a smile on his face and when he saw Y/N he said

Jose: here she comes our savior
Y/n: mr.menendez what?..
Jose: he woke up and has been asking for you all day long
Y/n: WHAT oh my god i am..i am going in thank you..thank you so much.

when Y/N entered the room kitty was sitting beside eriks bad holding his hand and when Y/N entered the room her eyes sparkled up from happiness

Kitty:hey erik look whos here.. Y/N my lovely girl come talk to him before he falls asleep again.
Erik: Y/N ....y/n.. i missed you. i am very sorry its all my fault.
Y/n: shh shh shh nothing is your fault babe nothing is your fault everything will be okay.

erik fell asleep again holding Y/Ns hand tightly
kitty: do you want me to tell you about his childhood?
Y/N: yes yes .. that would actually be great.

Kitty and Y/N talked for hours, laughed,cried..while erik was asleep. Y/n found out even more about eriks life he has always been the kind person he is today. and he deserves way more than being betrayed..Erik was still asleep when the doctor asked Y/N and kitty to leave the room for a talk, everyone gathered around him.

Doctor: so we got over out worst fear, erik will live without any physical trauma but there is one thing that may happen after he wakes up.
Y/n: what is it doctor.
Doctor: he may or may not remember some things from the last two years, i think because of the crash this little part of his brain that controls the memory might have been damaged but i cant say anything before the patient wakes up and is ready to talk.

Y/N and lyle looked at each other they were definitely thinking about the same thing.

What will happen next? does erik loose his memory? will he really forget about everything that has happened?.. find out in the next chapter!!!!