date night

Y/N s pov:
today i woke up at 10 am because i was so tired. yesterday thanks to my brother everything went well we explained everything to both jose and stefano and i think they believed it. the ball was amazing me and erik danced so much and had a great night. so we decided to go out tonight too, because of my family being part of the mafia i have never been to a public cinema yeah i know you might think iam a spoiled child but its just for my safety there are lots of people who will do anything to steal money from my dad. okay lets talk about something positive before going out i need to go to the library to read some things about history i am so in love with englands 16th century history right now. so i threw on some "dark academia" style clothes , took my phone and headphones with me. i really like "arctic monkeys" my favorite song by them is "i wanna be yours" i like to imagine my self and erik or lyle dancing to that song in my head ..oh gosh this has to end i cant loose my best friends,never.

Y/N went to the library and read so many books that she didnt even notice how fast time flew. it was already time to get ready for her date with erik at least that what she thinks this whole "going out" thing is called.poor Y/N and erik they both have feelings for each other but only eriks feelings are 100% about her..

eriks pov:
oh shoot its already 5 pm? i need to pick up Y/N at 6 i dont want to be late and mess everything up.. i cant wait finally only two of us maybe i wont be an ass and have actual balls to officially ask her out. what should i wear what should i wear hmm i dont want to do much but i dont want to be too casual either so i think this will do just great. ( the photo will show you his outfit)

Y/N s pov:oh erik is already here i will just put on my lipstick and i think i am done

Y/N s pov:
oh erik is already here i will just put on my lipstick and i think i am done. i actually really like my outfit today hope erik will like it too.

Y/N went downstairs were erik was waiting for her his eyes sparkled after looking at Y/n who truly looked incredible how could you blame erik for falling for her anyone would

the weather today is actually amazing not too hot not too cold thats why spring nights are the best. they sat in eriks car which is vintage Volvo p1800 they both like vintage stuff especially cars actually when they first met that was the first thing erik and Y/n found out they had in common.
here it is the cinema today the chosen movie is " Dead poets society" it was eriks all time favorite and wanted to show Y/n
*after the movie*

Y/n: thank you erik.. the movie was amazing i think its already my favorite too.
Erik: i know right i can watch that thing 100 times a day and wont get bored.soo.. you wanna walk around the town a little i will show you my fav restaurant in the town not many people have heard about it thats why i like it , its my comfort place and the food is great.
Y/N : that would actually be great i want to see around the town too because without you or lyle my father will never let me go alone.
Erik: i know thats why i want to help you me and lyle will do everything for you to have fun you know we will. okay no more sadness lets go

they were laughing and having a great night after eating at eriks fav restaurant they decided to leave the car near the cinema and walk home by foot but unfortunately it started raining

Y/n: oh my god not this again
Erik: here lets take my coat or you will freeze, let me put it on you.

Y/Ns pov:
his hands were touching my shoulders i couldn't resist this anymore i dont know what happened to me i turned around and kissed him like nothing else mattered i just kissed him i felt the butterflies in my stomach it was my worst and the best decision at the same time.

Eriks pov:
i am the happiest and the luckiest person in the whole world right now i dont know what can happen to upset me right now

Y/n: i am so so sorry erik i promise this won't happen ag-
she couldn't finish the sentence when erik put his hands on her back and pulled her in
erik: oh shut up and just kiss me
they both smiled and made out in the rain and then erik walked her to the mansion

Y/n: thank you erik.. it was the best day i ever had.
erik: i can say the same thing babe but i have to leave now unfortunately
they kissed one more time and then erik left. Y/N ran upstairs like she could fly and erik accidentally walked past his house because of his happiness.
what will happen next? will lyle find out? what are Y/N and erik now? find out in the next charapter !!!!