The ball

Y/N pov:
oh god its already time, there are sooo many people i cant even count i am wearing my light pink fluffy dress but not too fluffy, i did my hair kinda natural curls with two stripes clipped in the back my make up is also natural i didn't want to do anything "heavy" because i know how tired i will be today. even more and more people are coming but i am not going outside yet not because i dont want to say hello to like 1000 people but because of i am waiting for someone special. yup you guessed it right its erik he will be my partner for tonight we planned everything yesterday but i think lyle is kind of upset i think he wanted to go with me too but erik asked first and tbh i kinda didn't want to say no.. anyways i think we will figure out something iam pretty sure my cousin elle wont be upset to go with him she never shuts up about lyle anyways and it makes me so angry but i cant say anything otherwise my father will think something is happening between us and then separate me and lyle, i rather die than be separated with either of them they are all i have. here they come handsome as hell as always i think i am gonna go outside now wish me luck..

eriks pov:
come on lyle you know how much i like her i am very sorry i asked her first but its not my fault she said yes so get your shit together and dont make y/n feel guilty. after i had some disagreements with my brother we decided to leave that outside and walk into the ball like nothing happened. and here she comes.. my dream, my love, my life, my happiness Y/n ... she is everything to me and i wont stop until i make her mine but i think she only looks at me like a friend yup just i friend but i cant blame her i am always lyles shadow and i think thats the problem this time too..heyy y/n you look.. amazing as always. i kissed her on her cheek and her rosy cheeks turned even more pink i love it when i make her shy. soo you wanna drink something? i asked her to break the silence she said yes so i went to the bar to get us both something to drink gosh there are so many people its hard to find my way back to her.

Y/N pov:
oh my god.. was i too obvious? he complimented me AND KISSED MY CHEEK and i couldn't say a word but how could you blame me that valentino black suit was made for him everyone was looking at us thanks god erik offered me a drink my throat was so dry it actually hurts. it has already been like 15 minutes and i still cant see erik i think he cant find his way back to me because all of this people, i am gonna try to find him maybe he thought i went outside he knows how much i hate crowded places because of my anxiety and i always go outside for some fresh air. i went to a balcony it was raining outside actually and i love rain the smell, the sound i love everything about it but i couldn't see erik so i was about to go inside when the voice from downstairs called my name i turned around thinking it was erik but it wasnt...