The good,the bad and the dirty

Y/N sat quietly in the dining room, not saying a single word but his eyes were still on her

Y/N: so um..can we talk about this whole situation,please?
Mateo: oh yes..ofcourse princess you ask me questions i answer
Y/N: so tell me why are you holding me hostage? what is the reason?
Mateo: oh god here we go..i know that you love your father Y/N i really do and i know how much you idolize him thinking stefano has no enemies just because he is a great person but..
Y/N: but?
Mateo:but he-
Mateo was about to start but then his phone rang and when he picked his phone up his face went red from anger.
Y/N: is everything okay?
Mateo: marco get the cars ready but you stay here with Y/N and protect her with your last drop of blood you hear me?
Marco: yes sir.
Y/N: but we didn't even talk
Mateo: i am so ..so sorry princess but your life is way more important to me right now we will
talk about it later i promise and you kno-
Y/N: yes i know how you never break your word,go on good luck really.

Y/ns pov:
i dont know what it is about him but i really trust mateo i just know that if my father didn't do something cruel he would never kidnap me and i know that he will tell everything to me.before that i really want to get along with marco to be honest he looks very cute but not in the bad way oh gosh no he is probably in his 40s he just doesn't look like a bad person if you know what i mean.

Y/N : hey marco
Marco: um. hello?.
Y/N: do you wanna bake something
Marco: my lady,what?
Y/N: i said do you want to bake something
Marco: but mr.Mateo -
Y/N: mr. mateooo mr. mateo where are you?? see hes not here, come on its time to bake a cake☝️

marco was thinking "oh god she really is out of her mind but finally somebody will cheer this place up"
Y/N and marco were baking all day long, they had a great time and i think this two will get along perfectly. both Y/N and marco were covered in flour when the door opened and mateo walked in.

Mateo: what.the.fuck is going on here? MARCO YOU TOO?
marco: sorry but if i said no she would probably kill me.
Mateo: good job Y/N you made marco smile, i have been working about 5 years with him and never seen a smile on his face.
Y/N: y'all needed me -said Y/n with a smirk
Mateo: so what are we baking today lets see.
Y/n: actually we already did close your eyes, marco get the cake

Mateo closed his eyes and when he opened it marco and Y/N were holding a cake with a frog on it.

Y/N: his name is marco, because he is just as cute as our marco*marco blushed*Mateo: oh i see now you are even making him blush, you two will be the end of me

*marco blushed*
Mateo: oh i see now you are even making him blush, you two will be the end of me. come on lets taste it

marco, mateo and Y/N all ate that cake with one breath because it was actually very delicious.
Mateo: Y/N can i ask you something?
Y/N: of course
Mateo: why bake a cake when you could do anything you wanted
Y/n: you know tomorrow is my birthday and its lyle erik and is tradition to bake a cake on our birthdays..

when Y/N said that you could see the sadness on her face,she really missed those two.

Y/N: okay no need to get emotional, i will go upstairs to have a bath and then we will talk mateo please i cant be like this anymore.
Mateo: yes i promise tonight i will tell you everything, now go upstairs and get ready for our dinner but since we are both full because of this cake i think late night dinner will be great.
Y/n: yes i was thinking about the same thing, okay i will go to get ready now and see you later.

Y/N went upstairs took a shower and while she was deciding what to wear , the memories hit her.. can she really do this? how long can she play this "taugh" girl role..she misses her home way too much.. finally after crying on the floor for 1 hour she decided to wear this beautiful light blue dress..its eriks favorite color. it was already 11 pm and Y/N was imagining her birthday with boys and her family. why did stefano did what he did,why? he knew nothing is left without payback.

 why did stefano did what he did,why? he knew nothing is left without payback

Y/Ns pov:
okay i need to go now i cant make him wait anymore.but..what the.. why isnt this door opening.HELLO?? anyone??? marco?? MATEO?? where is everyone.oh come onnn open please.

Y/N was trying to open the door for a whole hour but nothing. how could marco not hear her? whats wrong? where is everybody? mateo was probably very angry.. and finally after trying for thousands time the door opened like it was some kind of magic.Y/N ran downstairs only to see that it was pitch dark and not even marco was there.
Y/N: oh god..he probably got angry and left, what should i do? what should i do?

while Y/N was panicking, thinking that mateo was angry at her the lights turned on and..
Mateo and Marco: SURPRISEE!!
Y/N: oh god.
Marco: happy birthday my favorite PERSON HERE! *while looking at mateo*
Mateo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, marco no need to be rude but COULDNT AGREE MORE.
they all laughed and had a great time, Marco and mateo even made food for Y/N without anybodys help.
Y/N: thank you guys so much..it really means a lot to me and the food is great, you two did a great job
Marco: okay okay this was actually fun but i need to go to sleep right now, i need to wake up early tomorrow.

Marco went to sleep so Mateo and Y/N decided to take a walk in the garden.
Mateo: so Y/N i think its the time to tell you why i did this, first of all i really want to apologize to you..you are a great girl Y/N i really wish we met in another situation..
Y/N: i know really.. i wish that to..
Mateo: so this whole thing started in 1975 when my dad met your dad stefano.. they were actually great friends for a long time, they even started this whole business together but then something bad happened, they had a disagreement and..and stefano pushed my dad off the cliff my uncle saw everything. i am so sorry Y/n that you have to hear this but ..your dad killed the last person i had at that time and he needs to be punished. are you okay..?

Y/N stood there,not saying a word but how could she the person she taught wouldn't hurt an ant killed a person.
Y/N: i..i need..leave me alone please.
Mateo: Y/N you know i would never hurt-
Y/N: please..

How will this story go on?? is stefano really a killer? find out in the next chapter!!!