secuestrada

*btw secuestrada means kidnapped in spanish*

Y/Ns pov:
before i could even fight they put needle in my arm and the next thing i know is i woke up with my hands tied up and when i opened my eyes there was a man probably 22-23 sitting in his chair with a big dog in front of him i am usually very friendly with the dogs but this one looked scary as hell just like its owner.i wanted to say something but my throat was too dry to talk

i wanted to say something but my throat was too dry to talk

Y/N: water..please water..
Stranger: water for the lady, NOW!

someone brought some water for Y/N she looked very pale and anxious but thats natural she is kidnapped..by some scary stranger and has no idea where she is.

Y/N: what do you want from me Stranger: first let me introduce my self to you,my name is Mateo and dont be scared i am not going to hurt you or kill you ,why would i you haven't done anything to me

Stranger: first let me introduce my self to you,my name is Mateo and dont be scared i am not going to hurt you or kill you ,why would i you haven't done anything to me.
Y/N: then. let me go you freak
Y/n said that and spitted in mateos face
Mateo: did they give you some kind of magic water or where the HELL did that attitude come from princess.
Y/N: don't know ask my parents
Mateo: there it is my problem, your parents especially your dad.you are a smart girl Y/n
Mateo said that with a smirk on his face while he was untying her.
Y/n: my dad? are you sure you are talking about stefano? that man has no enemies tf..
Mateo: we are going to talk about this later here marco will show you your room ,with new clothes and everything you might or might not need before we figure out some things you will stay here i am not going to hurt you even tho you might laugh trust me i never break my word unless you try to escape trust me there is no way out until i talk to stefano and before that go change for dinner.
Y/n: But tell me wha-
Stefano: sh sh sh princess i will tell you everything this evening now go follow marco i need to get my business done.
Y/Ns pov:
my room is actually very nice, my clothes too but i still cant belive this whole situation my father.. what has he done.Mateo doesnt look like a bad man or a poor one to kidnap me for money..i will definitely talk to him this evening but before that i need to take a shower and get dressed up.

after coming out from the shower Y/N heard a knock on the door come in! she said but nobody replied so she opened the door and saw a little envelope and the box..
the envelope said:
"𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑓 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡,𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑥 𝑖 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑌/𝑛
-𝑀 "

when she opened the box, Y/N saw a really beautiful red silk dress mateo was right it will definitely look great on her. so Y/N decided to start dressing up she didn't even think about escaping even tho she really wanted to be back with her family and of course with erik and lyle but there was no other way she needed to have a good relationship with mateo this could save Y/ns life.
Y/Ns pov:
just my lipstick anddd..i am done. okay get it i guess i actually look amazing..oh god i miss everyone especially erik and lyle so much..i cant do this..i cant..but its the only way i can see them again oh gosh Y/N dont cry its already 6? i am late i need to go.

when Y/N walked down the stairs all eyes were on her especially mateo he couldn't stop staring,but he acted like a real gentleman and walked to the stairs Mateo: you look amazing princess

Mateo: you look amazing princess..as i thought so..

WHAT DOES MATEO WANT FROM STEFANO? AND WHO IS HE REALLY?
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER