punishment

stefano (Y/Ns dad): ladies and gentlemen, i want to thank every single one of you for coming and attending this ball tonight. hope you enjoyed the food, the music and in general this evening today . i want to introduce my biggest friend, person who i trust the most, person who always had my back jose menendez and his family, his beautiful wife kitty and his two sons erik and lyle.

everyone turned their eyes on menendez family but something is wrong, erik and lyle are missing. kitty got so nervous because she knew her sons characters but was still waiting for them and searching for her sons in the crowd, unfortunately they were nowhere to be seen.jose acted like nothing happened and said a word or two too himself and thanked stefano. it didn't take a lot of time for people to notice that Y/N was missing too. so stefano told the musicians to entertain the guests and both menendez and baldacci family went into the other room to discuss this problem.

Stefano: they are together, i know they are. how could she do that, i am going to kill Y/n. she  embarrassed me infront of thousands of people.
jose: i am very sorry stefano i will try my best to find them and then i know how i will handle those two trouble makers i know for a fact it was their idea
stefano: i know brother  i know but first we need to find them i dont want other people to find about this so elio go find your sister.
elio (y/ns brother) : but dad its raining
stefano: i SAID go find your sister i am not in the mood right now elio don't disagree with me.

elios pov:
here we go AGAIN, ofcourse elio has to do everything for his sister i am the little one, nobody gives a f*ck about me . its always about y/n she's always the center of the attention even with the business stuff, dad always asks her to go to his business trips with him always her never me. and those brothers, i was always so jealous of them especially lyle hes old enough to have his own business, he's very handsome and every girl dreams about dating him. i kinda relate to erik more he is under the older siblings shadow just like i am.wait i got so distracted i dont even know where i am ..whats that sound? is that..? it cant be. Y/N?

Y/N: ELIO ELIO.. oh gosh he is such a dumbass elio!
ELIO:what in the world are you three doing in the forest jose and stefano will literally kill you they are already so mad come lets go.
ERIK:wait no
ELIO: NO? what do you mean no erik! do you want jose to kill you? and what about Y/N dad is going to literally disown her
Y/N:oh your dream will come true
ELIO: excuse me?
LYLE: hey hey stop both of you , there is no time to fight right now tell us about the situation elio.
ELIO: well they introduced your family but guess what half of the family wasnt even there
ERIK: haha so funny, what a funny guy, guys laugh
ELIO: i dont like you
all three of them: neither do we
elio: okay so whats your plan
Y/N: i will tell dad i felt ill and we decided to go outside...
ELIO: what a great plan sure they will believe that what a genius
LYLE: do you have any better ideas?
ELIO: maybe.. but i need something in return of my help
Y/N:first tell us your idea
ELIO: i will take the blame on myself i will tell dad that i lied to you guys as if dad and jose wanted to talk to you privately outside so you would miss the introduction  because i was jealous.
LYLE: that's actually very nice of you but what do you want in return
ELIO: i want Y/N to tell dad to stop treating me like nothing and take me with him on his next business trip to hawaii
Y/N: thank you.. thank you so much i will do that of course.
Elio: okay now lets go i dont have much time

they returned to the baldacci mansion all eyes on them, everyone stopped dancing even the music stopped. they walked  to the room with the fear on their faces , they opened the door and...