The crash

* BEFORE I START MY STORY I WANT TO SAY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO khairastrawberry and Nashanna6 *

Y/Ns pov:
i couldn't stop him, he left so fast and even if he didn't what could i say to him. i am a monster , i hate my self , i hate my guts what have i done..what have i done.

Y/N didnt say anything to lyle after erik left , the only thing she did was to run upstairs and lock her in the room.lyle went after her but jose stopped him.

Jose: hey son what are you kids doing, all you do is fight with everyone today lyle are you okay?
stefano: is she upset? what happened lyle son
Lyle: nothing just, we had a disagreement
kitty: oh these kids nowdays.. and i thought something bad happened by the way where is erik?

kitty finished her sentence and joses phone rang, when he picked it up his face went white he couldn't say anything
kitty: jose..jose darling what happened please talk to us.
she looked nervous you know mothers heart can sense everything about her children.
jose: thank you doctor..
jose couldn't say a word he just sat there like a statue and i dont think he could hear anyone but finally he said it.
jose: erik. its about erik. he crashed into um..into a tree..hes in the hospital doctors dont know if they can save him.
kitty screamed so loud that even Y/N heared her in her bathroom while she was crying.

Y/ns pov:
i am in my bathroom crying my eyes out i cant belive i lost both of my best friends but i need to talk to erik i need to- whats that sound? why is kitty screaming?

Y/N ran from her room just to enter the dining room and Andy tell her what happened to erik.

Y/Ns pov:
its all my fault. everything is my fault. i should be the one dying, i cant do this anymore
Y/N : i..
before she could say anything Y/n fell into Andys arms
Andy: i am going to take her to the hospital, elio come with me everyone else go and see how erik is doing we can't leave either of them.

before she could say anything Y/n fell into Andys arms Andy: i am going to take her to the hospital, elio come with me everyone else go and see how erik is doing we can't leave either of them

Y/ns pov:
when i opened my eyes i was is andys arms he was caring me to his car i think because i fainted? but i cant do that now..not when erik is..dying i need to tell him something

Y/n: Andy please i am okay i need to.. i need to see erik..
Andy: we will see erik together after your appointment with the doctor.

Y/N fell asleep again , she woke up to a beeping sound , she could see andy talking with a doctor.
Andy: yes yes i get it its fine thank you so much doctor i really appreciate it.
Y/N: Andy hey i cant..i cant stay here i need to tell erik something i am fine really please get me out of here
Andy: hey i know.. trust me i know but the doctor said that you have to stay for atleast a night
Y/n: come on andy if you wont help me then i will leave without you.
Andy: you are one of a kind aren't you? okay i will help you BUT no one has to see us.
Y/n: i thought nothing could make me smile but here you are thank you so much andy..
Andy: okay okay stop that cute shit and dress up i am not looking.
Y/N threw on some clothes and escaped the hospital with andy it really looked like a moment straight up from a movie.

y/ns pov:
we arrived i wanted to go inside but at the same time i did not ..but i decided to go when i saw lyle in the window crying..the problem is he never cries not because he follows the rule man dont cry or something silly no..because he got heartbroken at such a young age he now has no emotions but don't assume it was by a girl or a girlfriend or something no..it was about their little sister meredith even tho they dont talk about it anymore, everyone remembers her and her pictures are everywhere she died from a car crush at age of 5 lyle remembers that story better than erik because erik was still a new born when that happened. thats why he was crying he didn't want to loose another sibling.. not with a same story..not with a car crash. i ran upstairs and hugged him. i am very sorry lyle.. i said.
Lyle: its not your fault..its my fault everything is always my fault.
he said that and left the room Y/N didnt go after him because she knew him and now he wanted to be alone.y/n decided to sit on the hospital floor ..she was crying when andy came with hot tea and sat besides her.
Andy: tell me about him
Y/n: i am sorry.. what? about who?
Andy: erik of course
Y/n: you want me to tell you about your cousin?..
Andy: oh darling trust me i know nothing about them.
Y/n and Andy talked for hours , Y/n wouldnt stop smiling while talking about the times she spent with the brothers.. it actually helped her and time flew fast . while these two were chatting doctor came outside.
everyone ran to him..after the news kitty fell on her knees and wouldn't stop crying but not only her nobody could resist the tears.

what happened? did we loose erik? what did the doctor say. find out in the next chapter!!
* THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS IT MEANS SO MUCH TOO ME*