She's gone

Y/Ns pov:
it has already been six month since the car crash accident, Erik is fine but doesn't remember what happened before the crash,doesnt remember our "date" lyle and i talked about this several times actually but we always end up saying its better if we dont tell him that..i feel guilty because i kinda like how Erik forgot about the whole kissing thing.oh and lyle and i decided to leave our feelings in the past.today me and elio are going out to eat at cheesecake factory its my favorite place also my birthday is coming up and i want to plan everything out i really need a day to relax and forget about everything sometimes i wish the same thing happened to me as erik ...

today me and elio are going out to eat at cheesecake factory its my favorite place also my birthday is coming up and i want to plan everything out i really need a day to relax and forget about everything sometimes i wish the same thing happened to...

Y/N and elio got dressed up and headed to cheesecake factory but before Y/N decided what she wanted to wear it got dark, they decided to walk there because the night was beautiful . siblings actually had a great time they talked about a lot of things they thought they didn't have in common but guess what they are pretty similar.
Elio: hey Y/N i know i am such an asshole sometimes but, i really liked this night maybe we could do this more
Y/n: same actually i really enjoyed it who would have thought

they both laughed but it was already to late and stefano already started calling

Y/n: dad we are coming! gosh he is way to overprotective
Elio: i know right haha okay sis wait for me outside i am paying tonight
Y/N : wait no no
Elio: i said wait for me outside i really want to make you happy after everything that has happened this is the least i can do

While elio was paying, Y/N was waiting outside it was a chilly night but she dressed comfortably so there was no need to worry, but suddenly something terrible happened someone put hand over Y/Ns mouth and said "if you scream i am literally going to
kill you bitch get in the car" Y/N was scared but everything happened so quickly she couldn't even relise. when elio got outside after standing in a line to pay he searched for Y/N , he knew his sister she wouldn't hide just for fun he knew what happened but it was too late.

*at the mansion*
stefano: HOW DID THIS HAPPEN! HOW
he was so angry that no one could go even near him , not even bella ( Y/Ns mom)
Bella: MY GIRL MY POOR LITTLE GIRL
elio couldn't say anything he was blaming himself it was all his fault.
stefano: somebody call jose..i..i need him.

*at the menendez mansion*
jose: yes yes bella we are coming over right now tell stefano i will be there in a minute. everybody get ready we are going to baldaccis
Erik: wait what happened dad is everyone okay?
jose: Y/n is missing somebody kidnapped her..
erik lyle and andy all stood with a shock on their faces and couldnt move
kitty: my poor little girl..boys come on there is no time for crying right now we need to.. we need to help her.
Jose:Andy you drive with the boys, i will go with kitty we really need as much cars as we can find.
Andy:of course uncle boys come with me.

Lyle and erik didnt say a single word the whole ride , finally they arived and Elio told them everything he knew.

Jose: okay son don't blame yourself when you are a part of mafia you can't always hide your loved ones, dont be afraid we will find her.first we need to go to the restaurant maybe we can find anything on the cameras Andy come with me.
lyle: wait dad we will come with you too..where is erik?
jose: thank you son but we will get this done you try to find erik and talk to stefano about his enemies anyone that could be involved we need every single name.
Elio: i saw erik running in the garden i think
lyle: okay thanks bud

Lyles pov:
i cant loose her, even tho we talked about leaving our feelings in the past i still love her always did and always will but i need to help erik too i know how much he loves her and how emotional he is i don't want any other accidents.

lyle was walking all around the garden trying to find erik and here he was crying on the stairs he was exhausted..this poor boy thanks to lyle he was there to give him a company.

this poor boy thanks to lyle he was there to give him a company

what happens next find out in the next chapterr!!!!!