Author's Note

Start: 21/02/21

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for giving my story a chance. Whether you've read my books before or you're completely new I'm so glad you're here :)

There's just a few things I want to say beforehand:

- This story is a standalone but is also a companion novel to my other book 'The Fallen King' and takes place in the same time frame as this one does. By default it is also affiliated with the first book in this series of sorts 'Reckless Fearless Careless'. However, you in no way have to have read either of these stories to understand this one I promise.

- As I'm sure you're aware this is an action book so it is very different from other books I've written in the past but I hope you'll still love it regardless.

- I'm not a professional so there will likely be a mistake or two. I do my best to minimise this but if I've missed something feel free to point it out to me so I can fix it.

- On a similar note, constructive criticism is appreciated because I'm always trying to improve my craft. I write for fun but I'd still love to learn whatever I can along the way.

- A bit of a side note but I absolutely LOVE interacting with you guys so please don't hesitate to vote and comment. It really helps me out and means more people will get to see and enjoy my work.

That's everything I've got to say. I actually had the initial idea for this story back in 2017 and I'm so excited to finally put pen to paper and write this. It's probably my favourite story I've written so far so I really do hope you enjoy it :)

Happy reading!

~*~*~