11

Sohee and Soyoung decided to have their dresses tailored, they called their tailor and had him come to Lady Kim's place. Sejeong was unsure whether or not should she come to the ball. She did not even know the princes to begin with, and she was not sure if her father will let her. Her father went inside the living room and saw Sejeong just sitting down, smiling at the sight of her step-sisters giggling. "Sejeong, go get your measurements taken! You are coming with us!" Her father said enthusiastically, she looked at him with shocked. "But," she laughed nervously, "I'm not from Evermore..."

Her father looked at her dearly, "But you will be! Go on now dear, stand and create your gown!" She followed her father's orders and stood on the platform. "This is making me nervous, I have never pictured myself wearing a gown." she told the seamstress, "Sejeong just so you have an idea!" Sohee said excitedly, "My gown will be a gorgeous teal, with pearls adorning the length of it! Can you imagine how it would look like?" Her eyes reminds Sejeong of the heart eyes emoji. "It will look wonderful on you Sohee, I bet it'll amplify your beauty." Sejeong replied sincerely, "How about you Soyoung?" Soyoung got up and stood in front of the mirror, "Mine will be light yellow, to tell everyone that I am a star! It will sparkle on the puffy sleeves, and it will boast my figure. I believe it will look wonderful, right miss?" She asked the seamstress, "Of course Soyoung, you know I have the magic to do that." She winked at them.

     Sejeong let out a breath of relief, catching the attention of the Seamstress, "Now don't worry, sweet. I got you, you might be nervous since its your first time working with me, but as I have said! I have the magic--" She began telling Sejeong, "Your fair skin makes you fit a gown with a lovely shade of pink, baby pink even. With the bosom filled with details of flowers. Has anyone ever told you that you radiate a personality of flowery happiness? You bloom like a daisy~"

"I actually love daisies, miss. Whenever I would see one I always make sure that I talk to them or even admire them." Sejeong said shyly, "How beautiful! Alright, I'm done taking your measurements, did you like my idea dear? A baby pink gown with details of flower, a ballgown!" The seamstress said. Sejeong nodded in agreement, excited to see how will it turn out. As she has never been to a grand ball, she is excited yet very very nervous. She did not have a reason to be nervous but her instincts tell her otherwise.

She shook the feeling off and decided to look up on the internet, who are the Evermore Princes? The tab finally loaded and showed the pride and glory of Evermore. Minseok, Junmyeon, Yixing, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun. Minseok, Junmyeon, Yixing, Baekhyun, and Jongdae were already married. While Chanyeol, Jongin, and Kyungsoo are engaged. "Oh the last bachelor is Sehun... What a minute--" Sejeong thought, growing familiar with Sehun's photo. "His eyes, where have I seen them before?" Still unsure where did she see those eyes, but she was sure that she saw them.

Where... THE PARK!