Chapter 48: Evening Flight

Start from the beginning

"I know I've betrayed you many times before, but this time it's truly nothing personal. The reward for your capture will set me up nicely." Loki pushed the alarm button, causing sirens to blare in the distance and indicate their location.

"This place is so bad. Why do you want to be here?" (Y/N) questioned him. He could see a small look of fear behind the casual expression on Loki's face, and he knew it was because of Hela. "Fear, huh?"

"Thought this might happen." Thor said with a wide grin. Loki looked at him in confusion, before he raised up the obedience disc controller in his hand. Understanding what he meant, Loki began searching his body for the disc, but was too late to do anything as Thor pressed the activation button.

The God of Mischief was sent to the floor in a clatter as electric pulsed through his body. Thor sighed as he walked over to his brother.

"Dear Brother, you're becoming too predictable. I trust you, you betray me. Round and round I circle we go." Thor shook his head.

"Where we're stopping? Nobody knows." (Y/N) muttered as he continued his stride to the ship, not caring to overhear their talk. Once he reached it, he jumped into the spacecraft and began looking around. Quite a place, that was for sure.

He pulled his phone out of a portal. Since he tended to keep a lot of items in a small pocket dimension, it made it easy to remember where the important stuff was. Had he done that with his sword and guns, he might be a happy man at the moment.

"What are the chances that this thing works with Bluetooth." (Y/N) began speaking to himself, walking to the cockpit and tapping on a panel. The ship jolted as Thor jumped in, approaching the pilot's seats

"You're gonna have to fly this thing. I didn't get my license, so we're in big trouble if we get pulled over." (Y/N) joked. The sound of a ping echoed through the ship, and a loom of success spread across the man's face. "Aliens have Bluetooth!"

Thor sighed, seating himself and turning on the engines. "Take a seat, (L/N)." He motioned to the passenger seat, and (Y/N) did so. Just as (Y/N) pressed a song on his playlist, the ship burst out of the hangar, causing him to literally clutch the device to his chest as music started playing.

Loving Caliber - I Love U

This wasn't a song he remembered ever having in the list. As Thor flew between buildings, he spared you a small glance as he heard the song.

"(Y/N), I didn't know you listened to women's songs." Thor said calmly as he went back to focusing on flying.

"I don't! And you can't just link a certain song to a certain gender. That's not how it works." (Y/N) narrowed his eyes, looking back at his phone. No wonder he hadn't heard this before. It wasn't his playlist. It was Wanda's. An idea fell into his mind. She probably didn't even know if he was alive right now.

"Oh, I'm a genius." He said to himself, starting to type.

Wanda's POV

The days just felt boring without (Y/N). I had nobody to talk to anymore. Well, I had Ryan, Link, and Pietro. The first two were never around since Link lived by himself and Ryan also did, since he didn't have his roommate.

Pietro was realistically the only one to speak with since he had just decided to stay with me. Plus, apparently Vision had gotten an invitation and was staying, too. Something to do with him evolving and wanting to be on our side.