Sighing in complying to his wish, I said his first name. "Sa-to-ru. The vacation was for me, Kugisaki, and possibly Maki if she wanted to go. I tried to say it in a way where it's not supposed to hurt you, but I guess it went into another direction." I scratched my cheek, shifting my eyes at him then away.

Itadori chimed in, making his way towards us. "I think it's unfair that you wouldn't tell me and Fushiguro."

Oh no... He's also on Gojo's side too!

Itadori also added, "Assuming that it's already planned, you, Kugisaki, and Maki can still go and hangout. Me, Fushiguro, and the others will do our own thing."

I understood where Itadori was coming from, however, it's still different when it's only just girls traveling together than being a co-ed group. But then again, I can't do anything. I'll just make do and see what happens. "Alright, if you say so!" This was the final answer which I can't budge.

"Who said the second years are coming?" Gojo announced in a confused tone. "I'm not their teacher, I'm yours. I'm treating you guys out only! Pack up your things! We're going to Kyushu!"

Itadori and Kugisaki were cheering as we never went to Kyushu before, but what's more confusing was that we didn't buy plane tickets so how can we just leave like this? Don't tell me Gojo has a private plane?

"Go—Satoru," I said his name just in case he threw a tantrum. "You know we didn't buy a plane ticket right? Does that mean you have a private plane? Or the school owns one?" I tilted my head to the side, staring at him as he chuckled to himself. Holding a bright expression as if he's the special one in this conversation.

"We can teleport." Gojo kept laughing to himself. I didn't understand why he was laughing, but I backed away since I'm not too keen of crazy Gojo.

I didn't say anything once I left the student lounge to pack up.

In my room as I packed my clothes and essentials up, I heard footsteps from behind as I called out. "Who is it?" I would turn and look around, but I'm too busy to leave since Gojo's insisting on going today—right now. He must have a lot of free time on his hands to make us leave this instance.

"I came here to give you this." It's Megumi's voice as I felt his presence behind me, and he suddenly put something on my head. It molded the shape of my head, making me know what it was. My hands touched it in case to double check my suspicion. The cotton fabric laid against my fingertips as I knew this was his black bucket hat.

Turning around, I gave him a token of my appreciation through a smile. "Aww, you're always looking out for me!" My heart warmed from his caring action. He never stopped going out of his ways just for me. It made me feel loved in a friendly manner. It can be overbearing at times, but he's doing it because he cares. Megumi's more of an action person rather than a words person.

"Of course," Megumi extended his hand outwards and patted my covered head with a soft look plastering on his face.

"Are you done packing up?"

"Yeah. I came here to check on you but also to bring the hat." Megumi said, sitting on my bed nearby my suitcase. "What made you want to go on a vacation with the girls?"

A teasing smile appeared on my lips. He may not be aware of it, but it sounded like he's jealous that I decided not to bring him with me. "Oh, it's nothing actually. I just wanted to spend time with some female companions. Were you sad to hear that it almost happened? Because it's always you and me out together?" I carefully watched his face while packing. I wanted to know if his facial expression changes in the slightest.

Megumi's face stayed calm and collected like always. He's a man who can never be triggered unless he's annoyed, or there's a false assumption of him. "No, I'm just curious. It would be nice to travel outside of Tokyo with you though." Then he flashed me a small smile which caused my heart to leap from his beautiful face. "You're always beaming with radiance whenever something catches your attention. Your sun-like expression glances at my direction and you reel me to the next destination."