C39

TW: SMUT! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! *head (giving/recieving), consensual sex* 

A/N: Suna had said a line, at the end of this chapter, from a poem from the story, "Pillow Thoughts", by Courtney Peppermell. I reworded it a little, but it was inspired by that poem. 

Y/N's POV:

Once we got onto the roof, I walked to the edge of it. When I looked up, I saw a bunch of stars. "Wow." I said out loud. It was beautiful.

Suna walked up next to me, keeping his hands in the pockets of his pants. It was freezing outside, but just being next to him, I did not even think twice about the temperature. We could hear the music from the hall all the way from the roof.

"You're a bad dancer and all, but since there's no one else around me to ask, do you want to dance?"

I looked at Suna and smiled. "I mean, since there's no one else, I GUESS I could volunteer and dance with you."

He chuckled as he grabbed me by the waist, as I put my arms around his neck. We swayed to the rhythm of the song, a while into dancing, I stepped on his foot a couple of times, muttering "Sorry" whenever I did. He had then told me to put my feet on his shoes, as he led the way.

I decided to break the comfortable silence. "It was you. I wanted to end things with Kita, because I wanted to be with you. I like you, Rintarou."

He stared into my eyes.

"Y/N, you know I don't have to say it for you to know."

"Say what?" I asked him, even though I knew.

He smiled. He stopped dancing, letting my feet get off of his shoes, and he kept one hand on my waist, and with the other, he held my face.

Slowly, our faces came closer to each other, and our lips connected. That kiss, was all I needed to know, that he had liked me, too.

I ran my hands through his hair, as he tilted his head, tilting my own the other way.

When we broke apart to catch for breath, he put his forehead on mine.

"Thank you, for coming back into my life, Y/N."

I smiled. I kissed his lips again. "I should be the one thanking you."

I had let go, and we both walked back to the edge of the roof, looking at the skyline of Japan. It was a beautiful view.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked him.

Suna's POV:

Y/N had asked me if the view she was looking at was beautiful.

I nodded, looking at her the whole time. She was better than the view she was talking about. She had also looked a lot like her mom, who she looked up to so much.

She looked at me, and pouted. "You're not even looking at it."

"I'm looking at something even better."

Y/N's POV:

I blushed. Suna was never one to say what he felt, or say something as embarrassing, or sweet as what he had just said.

I looked back at the view, and put my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, Kang."

"Hm?"

"You know, your mom would have been so proud of the person you became, right?"

Those words there. I have never heard someone say them.