C21

TW: SMUT; PLEASE BE AWARE! 

"Y/N-"

"Just shut up for a damn second." I told him. I needed to talk. I didn't need to act like someone else in front of him. I knew that.

The supply room was big enough to fit maybe 3-4 people tops, so 2 was a party. As soon as you walk in, there's little space for one to sit on the actual floor, and a couple of steps in are blue mats that the gym class uses for stretching and what not.

I took his arm and forced him to sit on the mats. I stayed standing and let go of his arm. The only light we had, was the one coming from the bottom of the door, from the gym's lights that were open, so we could barely see each other, but I could make out his features, and hopefully he can make out mine.

"You're right, Suna, what I did was not right. But I did not know. I did not know how much he truly hurted you. But truth be told, if you had stayed here, in Japan, I would've continued to try being your friend. Just like I am now. I know you get me, more than anyone else, that's why I need you. I don't know anyone else like you."

Suna was looking up at me.

"Y/N. I can't be friends with you."

I got down on my knees, putting my hands over his knees as he sat on the mats, me on the floor, my knees probably getting dirty from the unclean floor.

He looked at the floor next to me.

"Because you do shit like this." He continued.

"Like what?" I whispered, paranoid if someone could hear us.

I took his face in my hand making him stare at me as he answered my question.

"Like what, Suna?" I repeated.

He rolled his eyes.

He grabbed my arm as he stood up, forcing me to also stand up and pushed me onto the mats.

He grabbed onto my throat with his left hand.

He came close to me, and in my ear, he whispered, "You tease me, like this."

With his other hand, he moved the hair that was covering my face from when he had pinned me a minute ago.

"I can't be friends with you, Y/N, if I wanted to see you smile only for me. That's not fair for you. I can't be friends with you, because I make myself vulnerable when I'm with you. I can't just be friends with you Y/N.."

"Without wanting to know what it would be like if you got on your hands and knees for me."

I blinked. I took my hands, and held his face.

"You know," I said in a low voice. "You saved me."

He searched in my eyes, for what I was trying to imply.

I smiled.

"I can tell, that you don't actually hate me. I feel the most open when I'm around you too. But I don't see that as a bad thing...I like it." I lightly grazed over his sharp cheekbone as I continued.

"I smile when I'm with you, I'll smile if you ask me too. But I want to see your smile, too. It makes me happy, Rintaro. As long as you don't leave me again."

Suna, with the hand that was on my face after moving my hair, came closer to me. We closed our eyes.

I felt his breath mix with my own.

Then, his lips slowly, but surely,

 grasped onto mine.

 We stayed there like that, for a while, his lips glued on mine.