C13

DISCLAIMER: A little bit of sexual content

Y/N's POV:

The two hours Kita was here, his arm was around me in the small living room, as we watched Snow White & The 7 Dwarves together. It was the first thing we both saw on the TV that both of us didn't mind watching. There was no conversation, just the two of us watching a Disney movie with his arm over me.

I wanted more. Was that too desperate for me? I haven't gotten into any sexual activities for over a year, and I think I deserve something by now at least. But if I do something now, Kita might think I'm just a horny girl. I don't want him to think that way of me when he seems like this angel.

I played with my hands, while his arm was still around me, as we both focused on the movie. An hour and 45 minutes into the movie with no conversation, except maybe two or three about some of the dwarves or why the concept of the poison apple is so confusing, I put one of my hands on his thigh. Middle of his thigh.

He didn't look at me, still keeping his eyes on the movie.

That's a good thing, I think. It didn't bother him. I wasn't looking at him either.

I started to rub my hand up and down on his thigh for a minute, this time, he looked at me. He looked at my hand, which was slowly grazing his leg. Volleyball sure had made him have a nice build.

With his other hand, that was next to him and not over my shoulder, he took my hand which was touching his thigh, and held it. He was yet again looking back at the movie.

Well, it was worth a shot, but I guess nothing of the sorts would be happening today.

Once the movie was over, Kita checked his phone to see the time, it was 3:30, and said he would be leaving now.

As we stood up, I played with my hands again and said, "Well, that was fun."

He smiled and nodded. "I'd like to do that sometime again, Y/N. But maybe not now, since the tournament against Aoba Johsai is a big one, and then we have one against Karasuno the week after. They're a strong team all of a sudden."

I hummed in agreement. My small crush for Kita was still there. I mean how could it not be? He was adorable, and so caring, and so sweet.

Was he the best kisser? No, Oikawa was.

Stop thinking that way Y/N. Oikawa is the absolute worst. Kita was an angel right in front of you. The captain of the Inarizaki Volleyball Team, their hope.

But my crush for him didn't grow at all after this date. It seemed as if I was the one trying to impress him. Not that I mind, but if we were supposed to have more dates like this in the future, I think I would get tired really quickly.

"Just to be clear, we aren't officially...dating or anything, right?" Kita asked me.

I'm glad we were thinking the same thing.

I smiled. "I think for now, you should focus on your responsibilities as a captain, and I should focus on my own responsibilities as a manager. We could go on some more dates in the future, but I don't think we have to have labels. Just "volleyball club members" and "friends" is fine for me!"

He nodded. I'm so thankful we were on the same page.

"Well, I'll be heading out now. I'll see you on Monday, right?"

"Yup." I nodded as I responded back. "Bye Kita!"

He waved his hand and I waved mine back.

I opened the door for him and he left. I waited for him to be a little bit out of view from me, and closed the door. I fell back on my sofa, covering my face.