C28

He nodded his head.

We both got up and walked out of the bus and normally as we could, as if nothing had just happened.

Then we both walked as we talked about what we would think would happen on tomorrow's episode of Attack on Titan, since it would be Sunday.

Once we reached my door, I opened it with the spare key and went inside first. I left the key on the table and when I turned around to look back at the door, Suna grabbed me by the neck, then turned me around so my back was on my door, and kissed me. He kissed me hard.

I opened my mouth, and he bit my lip. I put my hands in his long hair. He grabbed me by the thighs, and broke the kiss to huff out, "Jump."

I jumped and he grabbed me, my legs straddling him and he grabbed my ass.

He squeezed my ass and I could not help but moan at his touch.

"Hold on." He whispered.

I straddled him tighter, and he brought me to my old couch. He laid down on me, and kissed the side of my lips, then my jaw, then started licking circles on my neck.

This feeling, I loved it.

He started sucking on areas around my neck, I was starting to feel breathless.

"Moan for me." He said.

I let out a whimper, trying to hold it in. I could not do what he wanted so quickly.

"Make me." I let out as normally, as I could. I failed as it came out as a moan.

Stupid Suna knowing what he's doing.

Suna sat up. He took off his shirt and threw it to the side. I took off my shorts. Only in my top and my underwear. He went lower.

He kissed my clothed wet area.

He then slid off my underwear with two fingers, then put his pointer finger in, bending it inside.

I shivered. He took it out.

"I like seeing you under me." He said.

I could not say anything.

He then spread my legs by taking each thigh by each hand, and he licked one long part of my clit.

I grabbed his hair as he slowly licked long parts.

My back was arching. I have not felt this good in so long.

Then, he went deeper in. He started to put his tongue wherever he could, perfectly stimulating me in all the right areas.

I could feel him smiling, as he still held my thighs, gripping them hard.

He pushed himself in even harder, trying to lick in every part he could.

He clearly did this before, it feels way too good to be his first time.

I moaned out his name. This was the best feeling I have ever felt.

"If you say my name like that, who knows how I could control myself around you."

I played with his hair as he went back. A couple of minutes later, I felt an orgasm coming.

"R- Rinatro. I'm about to-"

"Do it." He said.

A few seconds later, he swallowed my juice.

He licked around my thighs to make sure he got everything.

"Just so you know. I don't want to fuck you unless you're only mine."

He continued, "Taste yourself."