C29

When I went outside to check where Suna had gone,
I checked the time to see it was 11:40, 20 minutes before the new episode played.

Where was he?

I checked the kitchen, and he was not there. He was not in the living room either. I went into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After I did that I went back outside to the kitchen and grabbed an apple to eat. I sat down on the sofa, biting my apple, thinking if I had scared off Suna, or something I did offended him.

Until, I heard my door open. Suna came back inside again.

"Where did you go?" I asked him.

"I took your key and went to my place to change. I was in my volleyball uniform all day yesterday."

I crossed my legs, "You didn't even ask me if it's okay to use my key."

"You're right Y/N, next time I'll let any murderers, kidnappers, or robbers break into your home since it would be unlocked because I failed to ask you for a key."

He rolled his eyes and sat down across from me. We were on opposite ends of the couch, waiting for the new episode to air.

While we waited, I decided I wanted to make popcorn.

Once I got up and made a big bowl of popcorn, I sat back down in my corner of the sofa. I turned to face Suna. "Do you want some?" 

He came a seat closer to me, and took a couple of pieces of popcorn as we waited for the ads before the show to end.

As the episode started, we both started bopping our heads along to the theme song. It was just so good.

A couple of minutes in, and we saw Niccolo.
"Oh wow, now he's hot."

He took a few pieces of popcorn and threw it at me. "Shut up. I'm trying to watch."

"What, are you upset that I said I found Niccolo attractive? Wait, let me guess, you're more into a guy like Zeke, aren't you."

He shook his head as we continued to watch the episode.

"I'm straight, but I can definitely tell you when I find a guy attractive. In any case, it's Levi Ackerman who gets the sexiest male in Attack On Titan."

"Fair." I agreed the Levi was a good choice. I also liked how even though he was straight, he had no issue in saying a guy was attractive or not. I remembered when I had said something like that to Oikawa, asking him if a certain celebrity was attractive, and he would just say, "No, because one, I'm not gay, and two, I'm clearly the most attractive."

It does not have to with ANYTHING if you're gay or straight, noticing one's beauty, either what's inside or outside, is a GOOD thing.

As the episode went on, we made small comments, and eventually, it was over.

"So what now?" I asked him.

"It's still noon."

"Really Suna? I couldn't even tell. Thank you for informing me it's still noon." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever Y/N. You're annoying."

I looked out of my window. I didn't want to stop hanging out with him.
Then he said, "Let's go out."

I turned to look on him, "L- Like go out go out?"

He looked at the TV that was playing a rerun of another episode. "I don't know what that means, but I mean go out of your house and to a cafe or something."

I thought to myself, like a date? Or like a hangout? But I did not want to ask because I did not want him to take the offer back.

"Okay." I said. "I'll go change."