It Was Just A Few Drinks...

Author's Note: Please understand, that I'm writing in a personification type. Meaning, I don't care if they're skeletons, if you can do it, they can too. So, yes, they can drink and eat. And yes, they can get drunk and sick. Don't ask, ok? It's a fanfic, just roll with it.

||||| Epic : 22 ||||| Cross : 25 ||||| Dream : 24 ||||| Killer : 21 ||||| Outer : 20 ||||| Nightmare : 24 ||||| Ink : 27 ||||| Error : 23 |||| Blueberry : 24 |||||

Epic POV

I could hardly remember anything, what the hell was I saying again...? I forgot- Mm, my head was pounding but I didn't really care about that.

Killer was passed out, lying his head on the table, quietly asleep. I don't know how he slept in such a noisy place, maybe he didn't actually want to sleep. Maybe it was the drinks...

Although at this point, I couldn't seem to make much sense of the noise anyway.

It was all a blur, a fast blur, that I couldn't seem to wrap my head around. It was only making my head hurt even more, honestly.

"What?" Outer whines as Bird pokes him.

"Holy shit, you guys are wasted." Bird remarks, laughing. "God, I can smell the alcohol!"

"Shut up." Outer slurs, whining again, smacking his head on the table and refusing to move.

"Ha...Ok, where's the octopus? It's time to go home."

"Octopus??" Outer asks, shooting up, wide awake now. But, still far from sober. He gasps. "We know an octopus?!"

"Um. Yes...Stay here. Both of you." Bird says, rushing off.

"Stay where?" Outer asks me.

"I don't care-" I say, groaning, my head was hurting like all hell. Outer just stares at me.

"We know octopus! Isn't that nice..." Outer slurs, his grammar not exactly making much sense. It was hard to piece together what he was saying, the noise wrapping around my head, causing more pain. It only seemed to get louder, until a loud ringing replaced it. Then, I saw Bird with Nightmare.

Nightmare picks up Killer and then glances at me. He said something...but, I couldn't hear him. The ringing blocked it out. I gave him a confused look.

Bird then snaps his fingers in front of me, drawing my attention to him. He looked worried.

What was the matter?

I felt fine~

Perfectly fine-

Cross POV

I was called by Bird.

Why would Bird call me and not Epic or Outer?

"Hello, Bird, how's it going?" I ask him, a smile on my face.

"Are you home right now? No, actually, are you free at the moment? Outer-! Hey! Come here!" Bird scolds at Outer from the other side of the phone. "Come here." He repeats.