She then gets up basically sprinting up stairs.

Two hours later.......

"Oh shit you look good." Destiny says eyeing my outfit.

I was wearing a white shirt and darkish pink overall with my hair in my signature Afro and of course I know to put my matching color butterfly clips through my hair.

Y'all it's my thing I couldn't help myself

"You don't look to shabby yourself tiny."

She wore a black dress shirt with some black jeans backed with some black doc martins.

Cute but casual and appropriate for the occasion.

"We driving the Ferrari I think it matches our fly today." she says popping her collar.

"Yes but your driving I have to hold nisa."

We get I the car playing music on the way then arove and park.

We walk into the club the smell of alcohol and hooka instantly hits my nostrils.

I look around seeing flashing lights, studs, fems and strippers walking around the club and dancing on poles.

"You did not tell me this was a strip club bro." I yell over the music

"I I told u you would have never came." she was smileing walking away from me.

I just sit down with my cat in my hand and stroke her for scoping out the area.

About 5 seconds go by before two females that look exactly alike approach me.

Tommy POV:

"Sales are looking really good I might have to give you a raise." I say to the female I hired as the manger to the club. Her name is alisa and God do those tight ass skirts be doing something to me.

"You can give me something else papi." she says leaning over my desk showing off her cleavage playing with my chain.

"Now you know you know your my employee I can't sleep with you."

"Ok I understand Ms.Renolds but your gonna feed into your desire soon or later." she says turning around walking out my office seductively.

I watch her ass giggle in her skirt while she fades into the distance.

That girl is begging for me to break her back in. Maybe I should chose her for me and sunny perform tonight.

I get up to leave my office because why not greet the people once in a while.

I go on the balcony of the club.

I spot the twins. They so fine. They be looking at me like I'm the last person on earth but I'm sure they agreeed to play hard to get with me and I've never been one to chase a bitch or in this chase bitches.