Episode 3: Era Gecko

(Start on the ground of Forest Village. BILLY and ERNIE are standing next to each other.)

Ernie-I'm just saying, I expected you to pick something a whole lot cooler like "Looks like the yolk's on you" or "What, you chicken?" or "Surprise, motherclucker." Actually, I don't think that last one will pass.

(Just then, a golden light shines down upon him. MENIE-FUNIE's voice comes from the heavens.)

Menie-Billy, heed my words! Inside the waterfall just across the river, I hear there's a secret room!

Ernie-You hear? I thought you inherently knew everything.

Billy-Are you sure you should be talking back to your god like that?

Ernie-We know each other.

Menie-There's something very important hidden in there. You must cross the river and find a way to get inside the waterfall.

(BILLY nods and runs over to a blue-spotted egg in a nearby nest. Six bouncing Crows appear.)

Billy-So what did you mean when you said you "knew each other"?

Ernie-It's really complicated and something I really don't want to get into, especially considering we just met half an hour ago.

(Pan over to BILLY, who still looks slightly concerned. Opening theme. BILLY hits the crows one by one and picks up their fruit. The egg grows. They arrive at the tower.)

Billy-Now, which way is the river?

Ernie-Should be around here somewhere.

Billy-Gee, thanks.

(He rolls the egg to the left. They see a river nearby.)

Ernie-Oh, that river.

(A bee Crow appears.)

Billy-Oh, not again.

(He shoots the egg at the Crow and misses.)

Ernie-You might wanna get a different egg.

Billy-I was thinking the same thing.

(A purple camo egg appears in a nest in a corner.)

Billy-Aha!

(He smiles as he runs over to the nest and grabs the egg. He notices the Crow still there.)

Ernie-Oh, wait. We still haven't gotten rid of that.

(The Crow cracks the egg with its stinger.)

Billy-No!

(He huffs and bounces the egg so that he's level with the bee. He hits it, defeating it.)

Billy-Alright!

Ernie-So you used the egg to protect the egg. I like the way you think.

(BILLY picks up some nearby fruit. The egg grows to full size.)

Ernie-Billy, I think you're gonna like what's in here.

Billy-Will I? Then watch this.

(He shoots the egg.)

Billy-Kkukudduru—

(The egg hits him and knocks him over. He chuckles.)

Billy-I still haven't perfected that one. Kkukuddurudu!

(The egg hatches, revealing a purple pointed hat.)

Billy-What kind of animal is this?

Ernie-It's a hat.