Episode 13: The One Without Billy

(Start in Circus Park. It is nighttime. BILLY, ROLLY, CHICK, and BANTAM are standing on a square platform.)

Billy-So this is Circus Park.

Rolly-I don't know why I was expecting it to look a bit more, you know, festive.

Billy-Well, it's nighttime here, Rolly. That's why.

Menie-Funie-Billy! Do you mind if I borrow your friends for a while?

Billy-(not really paying attention) Sure.

(Suddenly, ROLLY, CHICK, and BANTAM are gone. BILLY turns around.)

Billy-Huh?

(The screen freezes.)

Menie-But we can worry about him later.

(Opening theme. Cut to Forest Village. ROLLY, CHICK, and BANTAM are all sitting inside some sort of building.)

Bantam-Ugh...

Chick-Where are we?

Menie-Welcome to Forest Village, you ungrateful brats.

Rolly-Forest where now?

Menie-This is where Billy ended up after I transported you all to Morning Land.

Chick-And why exactly do we have to be grateful to you for sending us here?

Menie-Well, with you all gone, the Crows have started causing trouble again, and I thought the three of you wanted a break from your neurotic friend, so I brought you here and left Billy to rescue the remaining elders.

Rolly-Alright, I'll bite. What do you want us to do?

Menie-Rolly! I'm so glad you volunteered! There's an Emblem of Courage in Forest Village inside the building with the windmill. It looks like not even Billy knew about it. You better hurry and get that emblem!

Rolly-If it involves beating Billy at something, you know I'm going to do it!

Bantam-Uh, Rolly...

(He points at the basic Crows that just appeared in front of them.)

Rolly-No problem.

(She grabs a blue-spotted egg and begins rolling over the Crows with it. She picks up some of the fruit. Then she rolls over the other half of the Crows and picks up their fruit. The egg begins to grow. She turns around to find two cat Crows behind them.)

Bantam-You need any help?

Rolly-You see any eggs around here?

(CHICK finds a yellow egg with a feather pattern and grabs it.)

Rolly-It's not like I need help, anyway.

(She hits one cat. She turns around and knocks it out from behind. She picks up some more fruit. The egg grows even more. The other cat notices and prepares to attack.)

Rolly-Hehe. Sucker.

(She knocks the other cat out with two hits. The gate out of the room opens.)

Chick-You mean we couldn't leave places until we cleared all the Crows? Who's controlling these doors?

(They run through the gate. They end up on a high ledge.)

Chick-Okay, I was not expecting this.

(ROLLY points to a blue streaked egg.)

Rolly-Bantam, that one's for you.

(BANTAM nods and takes the blue egg. ROLLY notices a ramp leading off of the ledge.)