14. father johnny?

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

JOHNNY DECIDED TO TAKE THE KIDS TO A JUNKYARD, for their training today.

Lexi was next to Johnny, watching her friends listen to him while she stood there with a sly smile on her face, knowing she did not have to do this since she wasn't necessarily a part of cobra kai.

As Johnny was talking, Lexi looked down beneath her and saw Hawk staring at her. She smirked then looked away so he wouldn't get in trouble.

"If you want to win the All-Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. This is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst."

"Do you understand? "

" Yes, Sensei!"

"Are you losers?  "

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you nerds? "

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you sure? "

"No, Sensei!"

Lexi and Johnny simultaneously put their hands to their faces, frustrated at the last part.

"Okay, let's go! Let's go! Move it, sissies. " Johnny started to yell at the teenagers.

From breaking glass to balancing above metal shrapnels, Lexi couldn't help but smile at how hard her friends were training.  She couldn't be more proud.

"So what do you think of my idea," Johnny whispered to Lexi about his grand finale for training.

"Oh, I think it's perfect." Lexi smiled back at Johnny, giving him a high five.

Miguel and Hawk dropped a piece of metal on top of a car, making Lexi turn their attention to the boys.  She looked up and saw Hawk giving Miguel a handshake then turned his attention to the floor, seeing Lexi staring at him.

Hawk blew an air kiss to Lexi and she caught it then held it to her heart.

"So when did that happen," Johnny asked pointing towards Hawk and Lexi who was smirking at her.

"O-O-Oh, well... a couple of days ago actually. We went out on a date to the arcade and he asked me out. "

"That's bold of him. That's good, that's good. He's got a great girl."