chapter 1

this is my attempt to be a good author and no raunchy stuff in here.. enjoy💋💋👹let's get on with video☝🏽

Gina hated Eli. Eli hated Gina. It was their thing all throughout the years they had known each other which was only at the start of high school. Gina was one of those wannabe Regina George girls that hung out with "the plastics". The plastics of West Valley High consisted of Yasmine, Moon, Sam, and Gina.

"Omg Gina look it's your boyfriend" Yasmine waved at Eli Moscowitz sarcastically. "Girl shut up he's way too hot for me" Gina replied snickering with the girls at their table. Eli was used to this of course. "Don't pay attention to them Eli they're all gunna peak in high school unlike you." Demitri, his bestie said to him. Eli just nodded trying to cover up his underlying sadness and insecurity. It wasn't fair for them to go after something he couldn't control.

"Invite him to sit, come on Gina don't be rude". Gina hesitated. She didn't really want to because that was her turf, but she didn't feel like bumping heads with Yasmine, it was just easier to agree. Gina stared at Eli for a minute before he made eye contact back. He could feel her staring at him but he knew nothing good could from this until it became so uncomfortable that he had to look back.

"What?" he mouthed but no actual sound came out. Gina beckoned him to come with her hand. Eli tried avoiding answering by just looking down anticipating this was another one of her plans to embarrass him like she had often done. Gina turned her head to Yasmine. "Bruh he won't come." "You know maybe you guys should just drop this" Sam LaRusso said. "Giving up is for sad and pathetic whores Sam. In case you didn't know" Yasmine barked back sassily. "Guy with disgusting lip, yeah you! Come here" Yasmine said with the most ungenuine smile.

Eli and Demitri exchanged looks of worry. "Don't do it Eli just don't". "I don't know..i feel like it'll be worse if I don't" Eli explained. "Fine but don't come running back to Demitri when you get yourself thrown into a trashcan or something. Do you not recall the biology incident?" Demitri said annoyingly. He was referring to what had happened prior in their biology class where Eli was humiliated by Gina. "Ok" Eli replied but he had already made up his mind and slowly got up.

"Omg he's actually coming he's actually coming!!". "Hiiii you're...Evan?" Yasmine mocked. "Eli.." he replied. "This time is going to be different. I'm not a doormat.."

okay there is going to be SOME REAL TEA COMING UP!! y'all wait and see i have so much in store!!😩😩it is going to be insane!! y'all are gunna be like i wish this was the real script🙄hashbrown juicy!!