Chapter 03: Blind Date

Start from the beginning

Yue Fei: "..."

Only he knew that the real blind date this time is not Second Young Master Gu, but Gu Wei, the Gu's third son, the orthodox alpha heir of the Gu Family.

"I'll go." Yue Fei agreed. He really could not let the family go bankrupt...After all, he had just transmigrated here, and he could not accept falling out of the prosperity and returning to poverty immediately.

In fact, Father Yue's words are half-truth. It is true the company encounters difficulties. If they can get some connection with the Gu Family, they will not only be able to overcome the current difficulties, but they will also have greater opportunities in the future. If they cannot get connection with the Gu Family, they will not get to the point of bankruptcy. But Father Yue knew that if he told the truth, Yue Fei would definitely not agree, so he could only partly coax him and let him go on a blind date.

Although Second Young Master Gu is not the orthodox heir, he is still a child of the Gu Family. His son will not have to worry about his well-being in the future; and the man is still a beta, that is the best he can think of for Yue Fei.

Now that Yue Fei and Jian Yi had broken up, it was just the perfect timing.

There is definitely no good result of beta and alpha being together, he cannot just watch Yue Fei lying to himself.

"Xiao Fei, Second Young Master Gu is actually a nice person. The blind date will be tomorrow night at Fu Yue Hotel, I will ask your mother to prepare formal clothes for you, just give this a try." Father Yue looked relieved.

Yue Fei: "Understood; but, what if he doesn't like me?"

In the past, Yue Fei would not ask such questions. The old Yue Fei feels that he is the best in the world. People who look down on him are blind.

Father Yue: "It's okay, just do your best. You can relax. If you are not suitable for being together, it is not a bad thing to make more friends."

Yue Fei felt quite helpless, how would this make him feel relaxed? Didn't you say that our family is going bankrupt?

He did not remember this plot in the original work, he only remembered that the Yue Family's parents forced Yue Fei to go on a blind date to get married to the riches.

Now he learned that there is actually a reason behind the Yue Family's parents forcing Yue Fei to get married.

*

On the next day, in order to leave a good impression on the other party, Mother Yue urged Yue Fei to get there early, but Yue Fei was not in a hurry. After spending half an hour in the nearby shopping mall, he walked towards Fu Yue Hotel.

He knew that in order to test his blind date, Gu Wei would deliberately arrive half an hour late, so he was not in a hurry.

Sure enough, he arrived twenty minutes after the appointed time, the waiter led him to the reserved table, and the table was empty.

Yue Fei chose his seat at random and took a seat, then turned to look at the night view outside the window in a daze.

He used to come to high-end restaurants often, but he was always serving as a waiter. He once joked with his colleagues that he must come to these classy hotel one day in the future and experience the feeling of being served.

Who would have thought his joke in the past has become his reality.

Just as his thoughts started to drift away into wonderland, someone finally took a seat in the empty space in front of him. Yue Fei snapped out of his daze, turned his head to look, and was stunned for a second.

So handsome...

But it was only a moment, he quickly lowered his eyes, stabilized his mind, and coughed dryly, "Young Master Gu?"

The man in suit and leather shoes, with sharp eyebrows, looked at Yue Fei with cold eyes, and when he heard the other call himself, he nodded lightly.

Yue Fei's looks are considered handsome in school, but his features are not as refined as omega, and the contours are not as sharp as alpha. It can only be said that he makes others think of him as handsome and easy on the eyes.

At this moment, he did not care at all about Gu Wei's indifference, and opened the menu with ease: "What are you eating? Let's talk while eating."

Gu Wei rested both of his hands on the table, and finally said: "You order."

Yue Fei was not surprised, and ordered two steaks and red wine, and handed the menu to the waiter.

"My name is Yue Fei, and my father told me that I was going to have a blind date with Second Young Master Gu. How come it turns out to be Third Young Master Gu?" Yue Fei asked him with a smile.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows: "Do you know me?"

Yue Fei nodded: "I see you appear often on business news."

Gu Wei: "As you can see, the person who really wants to get married is me, and my second brother is just a cover."

Yue Fei: "Can I ask why you are looking for beta as your partner?"

Gu Wei: "Beta is easier."

Yue Fei felt like choking, you are really frank.

"Actually, I want to make a deal with you," Yue Fei chose to go straight into the point. The other party obviously did not like beating around the bush.

Gu Wei lifted his chin and motioned for him to continue.

Yue Fei: "You are in a hurry to get married, but you don't want to be burdened by marriage, so you are more willing to choose beta than omega. Besides being a beta, I am willing to promise you that I don't want anything except the agreed conditions."

Gu Wei looked at him carefully, and was a bit surprised in his heart, but it was not shown on his face. There was no doubt that the other party knew the purpose of his marriage this time. In order to inherit the Gu Family, he must get married, but he does not want to be bound by marriage, so he wants a contract partner, who cannot interfere with his life after marriage.

Therefore, Gu Wei believes that it is safer to choose beta than omega, because the latter might induce binding heat. Now, he saw that the beta in front of him was very suitable.

"Sure." Gu Wei stood up and looked down at Yue Fei from a condescending position. "Afterwards, my secretary will contact you. You need to sign an contract before we get married. You can discuss with him then if you have any questions."

After speaking, Gu Wei turned and left the restaurant, leaving Yue Fei stunned.

That's it? Don't even ask for a phone number?

It just so happened that the waiter came over with the steaks.

Yue Fei raised his hand: "Please place them both on my side."

---