Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness

Start from the beginning

Jian Yi also tightened his lips: "Okay, I won't bother you again."

Alpha's self-esteem made him unable to whisper and beg for forgiveness. With his qualifications, he deserves a more obedient, caring and better beta and omega, so why bother to keep getting his pride trample on by the beta in front of him.

"I hope you don't regret it." After saying this last sentence, Jian Yi turned around and left.

Yue Fei turned his head and did not look at him anymore. At the same time, he turned and walked towards the dorm building.

The distance between the two was getting farther and farther.

Yue Fei opened the door of the dormitory building with one hand and was caught off guard. A bunch of students with books and meal cards rushed out of the opened door, and a few people who were squeezed in front even staggered.

"Ah, I seem to be late."

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Did you clear the game stage last night?"

...

The awkward chats from the students were meant to cover up them acknowledging his conversation with Jian Yi were sputtering one after another as they passed by him. Yue Fei stood there, silently looking at the dorm manager in the duty room.

The dorm manager auntie walked out of the duty room: "I don't know why they were stuck at the door and couldn't go out. I thought the door was broken."

She closed the door and opened it from inside: "Xiao Fei, are you coming in?"

"..."

The dorm manager auntie, who he had never been able to name, apparently saw the whole thing from the beginning to the end.

Yue Fei raised his hand to cover his face, and returned to his dorm room as quickly as possible.

His great reputation was ruined today!

*

As usual, Zhao Zhi opened the campus forum first thing in the morning, but it turned out to be the gossip about his roommate.

The topic #Jian Yi and Yue Fei broke up# had been pinned up on the top thread of the campus forum.

"Unexpectedly, Jian Yi would actually go to reconcile with Yue Fei. Their relationship is really good."

"Suddenly I feel sorry for Jian Yi...he didn't mean it."

"Previous poster, what are you saying, do you mean Yin Xinchen set this up?"

"Yue Fei is too ruthless."

"The straight alpha upstairs, are you on your last stage of cancer? Cheating is cheating, adultery is adultery."

"Yue Fei is handsome!"

"Alpha just can't get used to it."

...

In the forum, ABOs have clear positions.

Zhao Zhi opened the curtains and saw Yue Fei in a strange posture on the balcony.

"Yue Fei, what are you doing?"

Yue Fei drew a circle with both hands on his chest: "Tai Chi, wanna do it together?"

"...It's okay."

Zhao Zhi looked at the other two closed curtains. There is no class in the morning, so he should get some sleep!

On the way to class in the afternoon, Yue Fei clearly felt that there were more people around him looking at him, but no one came up to bother him, so he could only shield those curious eyes and concentrate on listening to the lecture in class.

"I thought Yue Fei would cry and beg Jian Yi not to leave him, and then would try to create trouble for Yin Xinchen behind his back."

"He really broke up with Jian Yi? Wasn't it that he was the one courting Jian Yi? I thought..."

"Jian Yi also went to his dormitory and begged him to not break up."

"Hahahaha, Yue Fei is the pride of us beta."

"Don't bother yourself with the alphas who only listen to his lower body. Beta is meant to be with beta."

"Let's say if I go to confess to Yue Fei, would he accept me?"

"Please, the man doesn't even know you, how he would accept it."

"Love at first sight, it's still counted right."

"Did you forget to look in the mirror when you went out today?"

...

Whispers were going on in every corner of the classroom, but the professor on the stage was undisturbed, reading off his PowerPoint slides sternly.

Yue Fei took note of the key points while listening, he was one of the few taking this class seriously.

In the real world, in order to make money, Yue Fei had no time to study but to spend his days working hard. If it weren't for the sudden death and came to this world, Yue Fei had planned to take a leave of absence next semester to make more money.

He didn't expect that he would die suddenly before earning much money.

Those creditors must have regretted forcing him to the edge. After his death, no one could pay them back.

Now they could only wish they were able to quickly find the man who ran away from this debt in the first place.

Yu Fei was having his eyes cast down, his thick long eyelashes hung down like a butterfly resting on his eyelids. As the teacher on the podium slowly turned the page on the PowerPoint, the butterfly wings flapped gently as the sun shone in from the window, brightening up the open space in front of the podium.

Classrooms, classmates, professors, podium, PowerPoint slides, microphones...those are the kind of quiet campus life he has missed for a long time.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Listening to the uncontrollable gossip from the students in the back row, and they even divided into three different groups respectively for each gender of ABO, Zhao Zhi's eyes fell on the podium, his body leaned to the left and lowered his voice to ask sternly.

Yue Fei raised the corners of his mouth: "The feeling of happiness."

Zhao Zhi suddenly turned his head to look at him: "?!"

It happened that the professor on the stage wanted someone to answer the question, and he glanced at Zhao Zhi.

"That classmate there, can you see the blackboard? Get up and answer the question."

Zhao Zhi froze and turned around slowly, hit butt twisted on the chair: "Professor, I..."

He did not pay attention to the lecture at all!

Before he could finish speaking, Yue Fei, who was sitting next to him, stood up and replied confidently in a calm voice: "We should consider the profit and loss from the perspective of the owner..."

The professor reluctantly nodded as he finished his answer.

"Correct, someone does pay attention in class, what is your name?"

"Yue Fei."

"Good, ten participant points are added to you."

Then the professor called three more people, and asked a few more questions. Those who did not answer correctly got their participant points deducted.

"Thank you bro," Zhao Zhi breathed a sigh of relief.

Yue Fei curved up his lips and asked with his eyebrows raised, "How do you feel now?"

"The feeling of happiness," Zhao Zhi said, clutching his frightened chest.

---