Yelena- Goodgirl

WARNING: MILD SMUT!!!

   You and Yelena had been a couple for a good 4 months. It was absolutely perfect, she knew exactly how to treat you even though you missed her a lot when she was off doing whatever she does she always made it up to you.

   It was about 2am, you've been up all night knowing yelena would be coming back from her 1 week away from home. You had on a pair of grey sweat pants and your favorite hoodie with a cup of juice in your hand. You were worried about if she was even coming back at all. There were days when she was a few days late, but she did promise today she would be home. You got up  and walked over to the dog cage were your collie laid in. You opened the cage and started to pet her. She was really tired since she had been running around the house almost all day. 

   As you were petting her you started to hear the door unlock you closed the cage up and quickly jumped up and on to the couch knowing she doesn't like the dog out early. Once Yelena walked in you mild brightly and ran over to her wrapping your arms around her. She was very tall which made it kinda hard to wrap your arms around the back of her neck. Yelena laughed a bit closing the door and locking it before wrapping her own arms around you. "Can I walk in before you jump on me." She said jokingly. You laughed a bit and let go, looking up at her "I'm sorry i just missed you so much." You said softly a small blush rising on your cheeks. Yelena picked you up, she was wearing her suit which made her look incredible. She sat on the bed and sat you on her lap. She looked at you in the mirror that was in front if you. 

   She began to kiss your neck softly nibbling at the skin right on your sweet spot making your eyes roll back slightly. "How much did you miss me?" She asked in a very seductive tone as she licked up to your ear nibbling on the lobe and her hand made its way down to your clothed heat

"S-so much" you struggled to say, being distracted by her movements, your pussy felt like it was on fine as she teased you. "Hmmm, I missed you too kitten." She said as she began to pull off your sweats. You closed your eyes, feeling humiliated as she touched you in front of the mirror. You left out a soft moan her index finger running over your clothed clit. She smirked a bit and looked at you in the mirror. "Open your eyes baby" she said ab bing your jaw and making you look in the mirror. You opened your eyes, your face turning bright red seeing yourself tremble for her. 

   Yelena laughed and bit "look at you, trembling for my touch, such a good girl" she whispered, taking her fingers away from your wet heat and up to your face. "Suck." She demanded. You looked back at her eyes wide "i said suck." She demanded once again, putting two fingers in your mouth. She made you look back into the mirror as you sucked her fingers. After about 30 seconds she pulled them back and with out warning she slid them into your pussy making you throw your head back letting out a moan. 

   Yelena grinned and started the thrust her fingers in and out of you going deep and slow. She enjoyed looking at you in the mirror, seeing your lips parted and soft moans come from them. She picked up the pace making you moan louder than before. "You like this huh?" She smirked. You only nodded. She shook her head "use your words kitten." She started thrusting her fingers faster making it harder for you to speak "...y-yes... its s-so... good." You once again struggled to say. Yelena picked up the speed while using her thumb to rub your clit in circles. You grabbed the sheets twisting them in your hands from the overwhelming pleasure. 

   Yelena chuckled "look at yourself" she said making you look in the mirror once again. "You look so pretty with my fingers in you" she smirked as your face turned red. You could feel a knot form in the pit of your stomach. She could feel your pussy clench around her fingers. 

  "I-I'm gonna-" you began to say before she stopped you "cum for me kitten. Come on." She said making you go over the edge. Your legs began to shake as she continued the thrust her fingers in and out letting you ride out your high. 

   She pulled out her fingers letting you close your legs and look away from the mirror as you watched her suck your juices off her own fingers. She ginned and kissed your cheek "you taste so sweet kitten" she said getting up and walking into the kitchen to get some water, letting you sit there in your own mess. 

  You caught your breath and stood up walking to the bathroom. That woman was definitely your weakness.

WORDS: 879

hope you enjoyed this one