She grinned and hugged me, then let him come in. She was happy to see him, "Roger ! How are you ? " She asked smiling, "Oh ! Do you want something to drink or maybe eat ? "

He shook his head, "No, thanks. I'm not staying for too long. I just wanted to know how you're doing with everything that is going on. And I wanted to be the first one to give a gift for the baby." He answered showing her the bag he has in his right hand. 

"Awe, that's so sweet of you. Thanks." She thanked him, then pulled out the cute little blue yellow onesie that had white little points on it. And in addition there was a white little beanie, "Aw ! Thank you so much ! " She hugged him and kissed his cheek. 

"You're welcome. Well, I have to go. I hope we'll see each other soon. By the way, we're missing you at the club. Oh and Francky said if you need someone to kill the son of a bitch who kidnapped Acacia, just let her know. She will gladly do it. And me too."

Cora chuckled, "Thank you guys, but I don't want you to end in jail. I really appreciate your support. And I'll try to pay a visit at the club soon. And thanks you guys so much for taking care of everything. I own you a lot." 

He frowned a bit shaking his head, "No. You helped me when I need a job and you're the best boss of the world. Thanks to you, I can study and gain money at the same time. By the way, I started looking for my own home."

"What ?! That's amazing ! So, do you find something ? I know you just started, but we never know. I'm so happy for you ! And what about school ? It's almost time for these exams, so I want you to study hard for it and if you can't come to work, don't worry, I want you to focus on college first. Aw, you're growing up so fast." She considered Roger as one of her children and she was so excited for him. Since the first day they met, she knew it was a good young man and since then she only wanted the best for him. 

He laughed, "No, I'm still looking and don't worry, I'm determined to pass these exams. There are just after Christmas break. And thanks so much for everything you're doing for me." He said beaming. He was grateful for Cora. He considered her like an angel sent from Heaven and when he needed it the most. She was like a second mother to him. 

"No problem, baby." 

-

-

-

Almar couldn't stop laughing as he was watching some of the Miami Heat players acting like fools on the court. They were currently at Detrick Davis' house and they were all having a good time. Kalvin knew exactly what he was doing when he planned to bring Almar with him. The boy needed to spend more times with males. It was only the day before -but better later than never- that Kalvin realized that Almar was always around females. His mother, sister, aunts and grandma. Kalvin would've went crazy also. 

"Look at your face, you're ugly. Even your son is ashamed to admit you're his father. Your baby mama went in that mental hospital 'cause you traumatized her with your ugliness. Oh but wait ! Actually, I'm the biological father and you ain't shit. I got bars ! " Terry said as he was playing an one on one with Carnell. Everybody laughed at his crazy ass. 

"T, shut up and just play ! You're insane, dammit." Kalvin told him as he was coming towards where Almar was sitting. He handed him a glass of soda.

"Because there are little kids here, I'm not gonna show you my bird, but know I fucked your bitch too." And then Ain't Bout To Do by Diggy Simmons began to echo in the garden and Terry immediately dropped the ball and started doing the Nae Nae. 

"Jesus fix it. I'm selling a best friend. Someone interested ? " Kalvin screamed shaking his head at his brother from another mother and father. 

This was so far one of the best days Almar had lived until now.

.

.

.

"I'm sure she doesn't want to see me, Kal. And what should I say ? "

"Apologize. Start with that and then we'll see..." He responded as they were looking for flowers. After having spent a big part of their afternoon at Detrick's house, they went back in Kalvin's condo to shower and changed their clothes, then they went to this little store not too far from Kal's building where there were flowers, candy and others useful little things they needed. Actually, it was a Valentine's Day shop, but it was opened during the whole year. 

"And then we'll see ? C'mon, we need a better plan."

"Almar, no matter what, a mother will still loves her child. Stop worrying."

"I couldn't agree more, son." He heard a voice behind him that caused his whole demeanor to change. It was like a ghost had suddenly walked by. He was completely stunned.

He didn't know what to do right now.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

•A/N: Sounds like momma Ryans is back. What do you think about this chapter ? And what do you think about the story in general for now ? And am I updating too much ? Do y'all need a little break from the book ? You can be honest, I won't feel offended :D 

Dedication goes to tori_blessed ! Thanks for your incredible support, you're amazing. Thanks again muahh 💋❤

Thanks for reading guys !

And sorry for the mistakes.