I push his briefs down before he removes his hands from my pants and finishes taking his briefs off himself, leaving me to take my own pyjama shorts off, then I climb on top of him, leaning down to kiss his neck. We rarely kiss on the lips anymore, certainly no making out.

I kiss my way down his body, before he pushes gently on my shoulder, silently asking me to go faster. I oblige, taking the base of his cock into my hand while running my tongue along the tip, but not taking him yet.

I tease him, feeling satisfied when I hear him moan out before taking as much of him as I can. Sucking hard on all I can fit in my mouth, while I massaging the base of his cock firmly, alternating between applying pressure and stroking him up and down.

"Baby. Mack, please," he begs after a few minutes, and I know what he wants, but need to hear him say it.

"Please what?" I ask, looking up at him through my eyelashes in what I hope is a sexy way and then running my tongue down his length.

"I want to be inside you," he rasps out while grabbing my arms to pull me back up his body.

I straddle him as he grabs his cock, rubbing it through my wet, aching folds before he thrusts his hips upwards, plowing into me hard and deep.

I gasp at the sudden feeling, but he doesn't wait for me to adjust, he just thrusts hard and fast, taking all he wants. It feels good, familiar, but not mind blowing. Noah is focussed on himself and his own pleasure, so I take care of myself too, rubbing my clit to try and race him to the finish. It's the only hope I have.

When Noah has had enough of this position he rolls us over, so I'm lying on my back. He is moving fast and sloppy, thrusting in and out, moving so much at his own pace that I have mo chance to match him, all I can do is lay here and take it.

Before I can even begin to feel myself climax in this new position, Noah is grunting and moaning before slowing and twitching slightly as he comes, then he collapses on my body. Spent from reaching his own peak.

I'm left wet, on edge and so, so unsatisfied.

"So good baby, so so good," Noah says, breathless as he pulls out of me.

"Yeah babe," I reply, too scared to tell him what I really feel. His mental state is already diminished with no job, that I don't want to take this away from him too.

"I'm just gonna go have a smoke," he says, finding his briefs and climbing out of bed. Not even a thought of holding me, let alone finishing me off. I don't know if he doesn't know, or simply doesn't care that I didn't come too.

I wait till I can hear the back door click shut and I know that he is outside. I probably have 10 minutes, so I reach beside me into my underwear draw where I keep my vibrator.

If Noah knew that I had a vibrator, he would flip out. He has always said he doesn't see the need for toys when I have him.

Well at least my vibrator satisfies me.

I give myself the slow, attentive pleasure that Noah lacks. Rolling the vibrating end over my throbbing clit, then thrusting in and out hitting that spot, going at a pace that gives me ultimate pleasure. Before I know it, my toes are curling, my breath quickening and thighs are clenching. With one hand I move the toy, steadily getting faster, the other I rub circles around my clit.

Having already been worked up, it only takes a few minutes. I feel my everything in my body tightening and as silently as I can manage, so as not to alert Noah, I let myself succumb to the feeling of my orgasm. To everything Noah didn't give me.

After allowing myself a few minutes to recover, I shower quickly before getting dressed and heading to the kitchen to make us both coffee.

"What did you want to tell me babe?" Noah asks, sitting at the bench taking the coffee I made him.