Chapter Six

Sunlight straight to the eyes is a particularly unpleasant way to wake up. Ana rolled over, buried her face in the pillow and groaned in protest before wriggling herself off of the bed to shut the curtains. When she was no longer blinded by the inconsiderate stream of light, it dawned on her that she wasn't in her dorm room anymore. Sprawled across the bed was Garret, her new Owner. 

Memories of the night before flooded her mind and a tiny moan escaped. Ana slipped silently to the bathroom, then back into bed, hoping she wouldn't wake him. They hadn't discussed anything about mornings yet. Come to think of it, they hadn't discussed much of anything in depth.

"Good morning, pet." Garret mumbled, his face still pressed into his pillow. "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty decent. How did you sleep, Sir?"

"Like a rock."

He reached up and pulled her down to him, nuzzling her neck with his lips.

"Do you drink coffee?" His words were barely discernible.

"Yes, I do." Ana laughed.

"Marvelous."

Garret released her, flinging himself to the other side of the bed and grabbing the phone on the table beside it. Ana stifled a laugh. After ordering a carafe of coffee and a large breakfast, Garret flung himself back to her side of the bed. The look on her face betrayed her attempt not to laugh this time.

"It's alright, pet. You can laugh, you wont be in trouble. I find taking myself seriously too much of the time is boring. Being silly is a release. Just like fucking my delicious little slut is."He grabbed her and rolled her under him, parting her thighs with one knee.

"I'll keep that in mind, Sir." She giggled.

"Tell me, Ana, how are you feeling this morning?" He pressed his knee into her groin, grinning wickedly.

"Maybe a little sore, Sir. It's tough to tell just yet."

"I know how we can find out."

Garret grabbed the bottle of lube from her bedside table, popped it open and ordered her to spread herself for him so he could make sure it went everywhere it needed to. Ana could already feel her arousal growing. Tossing the bottle to the side, he guided his cock towards her entrance, rubbing it in the lube that coated her lips just to watch her squirm. Leaning down for a kiss, Garret thrust into her, muffling her cry with his lips.

 Ana whimpered as the ache spread through her lower body. There was definitely some soreness from their activities the night before, and she had the feeling he wasn't going to be gentle this time either. He began to move inside of her, Ana panting and writhing, pain and pleasure blending together.

"You should know I don't give a damn if you cum this time, pet." Garret groaned. "All I care about is getting off before coffee gets here. Right now, you are nothing but a warm, wet hole I can stick my dick in."

Ana moaned and shuddered. For years, she'd dreamed of hearing words like those. Everything around her told her it was wrong, yet her need to be used in such a manner only grew. Despite the soreness, his cock felt amazing and she had no doubt she would reach at least one orgasm before he finished.

"Fuck, of course you like that. God damn, I got lucky with you." His pace increased. "Tell me what you are, then."

It took Ana a moment to find the right words, and another to make herself say them.

"I'm just a hot, wet hole for your dick, Sir." She moaned, her hips rising to meet his.

One of his hands slid around the back of her head and buried itself in her hair, gripping it tight while he supported himself on the opposite forearm. Ana brought her legs up around him, pulling him closer, deeper, the pain becoming more pronounced.