Chapter Eight

Ana slipped off to the bathroom, running warm water in the sink and using a wash cloth to clean up from the morning's activities. Subconsciously, she pressed her hips into the edge of the bathroom counter, seeking stimulation. It was several minutes before she realized this, marveling at how differently she was already behaving. She could hardly wait to see more of how Garret would transform her. 

Back in the bedroom, Ana selected an old, well-loved pair of jeans, a fitted t-shirt and the black boots from the day before. She examined herself in the bedroom mirror before presenting herself to Garret in the sitting room.

"Nice choice, pet. You look cute." He crossed over to meet her, sliding one arm around her waist and pulling her close. "No one will be able to tell you have your cunt and ass stuffed with giant toys, or that your Owner spent the morning brutally using you."

"I don't think we'll ever make it out the room if you keep talking like that, Sir." Ana replied, pressing herself against him.

"Oh? Why is that, pet?"

"Because my legs will be too weak to walk!"

Garret let out a loud laugh.

"True, my words do seem to have a certain effect on you. I will have to content myself with watching you waddle ever so slightly, knowing I'm the cause."

The two of them made their way down to the first floor. Ana couldn't remember ever having been so self conscious. She might not have given it a second thought if he hadn't said anything, but now she was painfully aware of the fact that she wasn't capable of walking normally. The toys shifted inside of her with each step and she was glad Garret had her by the hand. Even more so when they were finally in a cab, though sitting wasn't easy either. To her relief, Garret chose a dimly lit pub for lunch and made sure they were sat in a booth away from other people.

"Thank you." Ana whispered once they were alone.

"For what?" He gave her a confused look.

"Making sure we're all the way back here."

"Pet, did you really think I would risk exposing you in your home town?" Garret took her hand, squeezing it.

"I don't really know what to expect from you yet, Sir."

"Alright, that's fair. We're still getting to know each other. So you know, I wouldn't dream of it. Now, when we get home, things will be drastically different. But I live on the other side of the country. The chances of you running into someone you know are next to nothing."

"So, uh, where do you live?"

Ana realized she hadn't thought to ask and laughed at herself, as well as the look on his face when Garret realized the same thing.

"I'm from Santa Monica."

"Oh, I'm going to be so glad to get away from the cold winters!" Ana squealed.

"I also have a place just on the edge of downtown Los Angeles, a condo. My house is in Santa Monica."

"Oh, wow." Ana had so many questions, but bit her tongue. They wouldn't be polite to ask. Instead, she asked where he worked.

It was Garret's turn to blush.

"I don't normally like to talk about it all that much."

Garret pulled out his phone and pulled up a folder he kept sequestered in the very back. He slid his phone over to her. Ana recognized every one of the half a dozen apps in it, though she wasn't overly familiar with them. She gave him an inquisitive look.